SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form has been issued to recruit 482 Attendant Trainee & Operator Trainee and filling online application form at www.sailcareers.com.
SAIL Bhilai ACT/ OCT Recruitment 2015: Steel Authority of India is all set to recruit 482 eligible candidates and for that they have issued official notification in the form of SAIL BSP Recruitment 2015. This advertisement was published for two different posts and they are Attendant cum Trainee & Operator cum Trainee. Candidates who are eligible as per the requirement of company can apply right now because online application is already started and many candidates have already filled up the form.
The job advertisement is published on official website of company and web address for website is mentioned above. Aspirant can use same website for applying online because it is the easiest way to apply for job. We request all candidates to have a look on eligibility criteria because by reading that aspirant can come to know what are the basic requirement of company.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Number of Posts: – 482
Name of the Posts: –
1) ACT (Attendant cum Trainee)
- Diesel Mechanic: 04 Posts
- HVD: 09 Posts
- Turner/ Machinist: 23 Posts
- Mason: 06 Posts
- Draftsman: 02
- Fitter: 75 Posts
- Electrician: 54 Posts
- Welder: 14 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
2) OCT (Operator cum Trainee)
- Civil: 07 Posts
- Boiler Operation : 07 Posts
- Metallurgy: 50 Posts
- Electrical: 64 Posts
- Mechanical: 98 Posts
- Electronics : 64 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Bhilai Jobs 2015:
- Candidates who are interested in Attendant cum Trainee should have completed class 10th from recognized School or Board candidate should also have ITI certificate compulsory in relevant trade
- Candidates who are interested in Operator cum Trainee should have completed class 10th along with three years regular diploma in engineering from government recognized institute.
- Candidates are requested to see the official notification for more details.
- An application fee for ACT for unreserved candidate is Rs.150 and candidate who comes under reserved category are free from paying fees.
- An application fee for OCT for unreserved candidate is Rs.250 and candidate who comes under reserved category are free from paying fees.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have completed 18 and should not have completed 28 years of age as on 09/09/2015
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on the basis of company rules and regulation.
- Candidate who will get selected ACT will be getting approximate salary of Rs. 22,150.
- Candidate who will get selected OCT will be getting approximate salary of Rs. 24,110.
Procedure to Fill SAIL Bhilai Online Form 2015:
- Visit the official website of Steel Authority of India which is www.sailcareers.com
- On the home page you can see the link and tab of “current job opening
- As soon as you will click on that link new window will open and there will be a list of opening which is issued recently.
- Choose the job in which you want to apply and click on it.
- After click there will be a online form in which you have to enter your details.
- Fill all the detail carefully without making any mistake.
- Once filling process of form is over pay the fees as mentioned in notification and press on submit button.
- If it is possible take a print out of that filled form.
- Starting Date to apply online: 10 August, 2015
- Last Date to apply online : 09 September, 2015
- Last Date for Payment of fees : 09 September, 2015
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern etc. Aspirant can comments us their question related to articles. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.