RRB Recruitment 2015 notification and online application form to fill up for 2239 Vacancies of Junior Engineer & Senior Section Engineer Posts is now available at www.rrbonlinereg.in or www.indianrailways.gov.in :
RRB JE SSE Recruitment 2015: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released employment notification CEN 01/2015 to fill up 2239 vacancies of Junior Engineer and Senior Section Engineer vacant posts. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 2239 posts whose link is made available at official site www.rrbonlinereg.in or www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Recruitment Board is organization of Government of India. This works for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian Railways. RRB have several boards working for it appoint news employees and they are situated in different parts of India. In 1942 two member was established for recruitment of subordinate staff on the North West Railway was known as Railway Service Commission.
Finally authority member of Railway Recruitment Board has published big advertisement railway vacancy 2015 in employment news or rojgar samachar. This recruitment bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest railway jobs. Now all those candidates who have completed their graduation from recognized colleges have to fill online form with all correct details and submit it before last date of accepting i.e. 26/07/2015. Candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details.
RRB Recruitment 2015 Details:
Organization Name: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
Advt No.: Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 2239 post
Name of the Post:
- Senior Section Engineer: 1159 post
- Junior Engineer: 945 post
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant : 75 post
- Depot Material Superintendent: 35 post
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent: 25 post
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Jobs
- For Junior Engineer Group (JE, Depot Material Superintend): The contender should have completed 3 year in Diploma from any recognized university or institute.
- For Senior Section Engineer Group (SSE, Chief DMS, Chemical & metallurgical Asst): The contender must have completed in 4 years Bachelor Degree of B.E, B.Tech from any recognized university or institute.
- For Junior Engineer Group: The candidates should have age between 18 year to 32 year.
- For Senior Section Engineer Group: The candidates should have age between 20 year to 34 year.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of government.
- For Junior Engineer Group: Candidates should have to pay band of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
- For Senior Engineer Group: Candidates should have to pay band of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-
- The candidates selection on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview to be conducted by RRBs.
- For General and OBC Category candidates should have to pay Rs. 100.
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Women/Minorities/PHC etc Category candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Procedure to fill Railway Recruitment Online Form 2015:
- Visit and open the official website at RRB Railway at
- In the home page link the section where job notification is provide, click on it
- Find the link for RRB CEN 01/2015 online application form submission.
- Fill your correct information such as name, date of birth etc are mention below
- Now uploaded your photograph, signature and then submit on it
- Save all the information after view it.
- Take print out of hard copy of application.
Important Dates Should Keep in Mind:
- RRB JE SSE Notification Released as on: 26th June, 2015
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: 27th June, 2015
- Last Date for submitting online application form: 26th July, 2015
- RRB Exam 2015 Date: 22th August, 2015 to 05th September, 2015
Official Website: www.rrbonlinereg.in or www.indianrailways.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest updates related to RRB Recruitment 2015, Railway Exam Date, Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Study Material etc. Candidates can comment us their query, our team will reply you as soon as possible.