RPF Recruitment 2016 notification and upcoming job opening online application form for RPSF 2030 Women (Female) Constable posts at rpfonlinereg.in.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2016: Railway Protection Force has issued most awaited employment notification for selection of eligible staff for Female (Lady) Constable posts on its official site www.rpfonlinereg.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 2030 vacancies whose link is made available at above-mentioned portal.
Click Here For: Freedom 251 Online Booking
Let us know something about Railway Protection Force which is commonly known as RPF. It is one type of security force of India specially for Indian Railway. The main duty of force is to protect railway passenger, passenger area and railway property from bad elements. Currently is has more than 65000 strength and completely headed by Director General.
Recently Railway Protection Force has released big advertisement as RPF Women Constable Vacancy 2016 in Indian railway employment news or rojgar samachar. This job notification brings great news for all those aspirant who were looking for latest central government jobs and specially railway jobs. By grabbing RPF Constable vacancies, selected aspirant will able to make their future secure and bright.
Now all interested candidates have to fill Railway RPF online application with all correct and required details. After filling form, aspirant must submit it before due date of accepting as mentioned in notification. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details such as academic qualification, age limit, salary offered etc.
RPF Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Name of the department: Railway Protection Force
Name of the posts: Female Constable posts
Number of the post: 2030 vacancies (RPF= 1827 and in RPSF= 203)
Category wise post details:
- General RPF: 804
- General RPSF: 95
- OBC RPF: 614
- OBC RPSF: 52
- ST RPF: 145
- ST RPSF: 33
- SC RPF: 264
- SC RPSF: 23
Job location: India
Category: RPF Railway Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Female Constable Jobs 2016:
- Candidates are advised to refer official advertisement for detail information.
- Interested candidates must have completed their intermediate (12th class) from recognized board.
- For more detail refer advt.+
Check: 12th Pass Govt Jobs
- Age of interested candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of central government.
Check: RPF Syllabus 2016
- Selected number of candidates will be eligible to grab salary of Rs. 5,200/– To Rs. 20,200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
- Salary will be different as per post wise.
- Applied number of candidates have to go through three stage i.e. written examination, physical eligibility test and personal interview for grabbing this job opportunity.
How To Apply for Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2016?
- Go to official website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On Home Page, click on Latest Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Constable Posts link.
- Read all mentioned details in pdf opened file.
- Now candidates need to click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all correct and required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it before due date of accepting.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
Important Date to Remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form: Update Soon
- Last date for submit online application form: Update Soon
Download RPF Constable Notification 2016 (Updated Link)
RPF Recruitment 2016 Apply Online (Updated Link)
Official Site: www.rpfonlinereg.in & www.rpf.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to RPF recruitment 2016, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible. Aspirant can also submit us their feedback related to our website. All the best for your future.