RDD Bihar Recruitment 2017 notification has been released for selection of Panchayat Rojgar Sevak & Lekha Sahayak Posts and filling online application form for 4928 posts available at rdd.bih.nic.in.
RDD Biahr Lekha Sahayak Recruitment 2017-18: Rural Development Department Bihar has declared public notification through which job finders can get good career opportunity. The Bihar RDD is going to recruit of 105 Lekha Sahayak posts on its official website. So aspirants can access all the related details about this from the same now.
Bihar RDD mainly concentrates on the development of people for their well being and improving the quality of life living in the isolated and sparsely populated areas. Recently it is broadcast the Bihar RDD Recruitment Notification 2017-18 for filling of 105 vacant seats. The candidates who are interested in this field are having one of the better job opportunities to grab as by the way of being the part of above recruitment they will be able to have job in its own interested area.
Candidates as you all know Rural Development Department, Bihar Releases Various Kind of employment notification so if you are seeking for upcoming Rural Development Department Recruitment So, keep visiting.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in RDD so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in RDD so in upcoming days if RDD releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Name of the Organization: Rural Development Department Bihar.
Number of Vacancies: 105 post
Name of the Posts: Lekha Sahayak Posts
Job Location: Bihar
Eligible Criteria for Bihar Jobs 2017-18:
- Candidates must be complete their Degree in Bachelor of Commerce from any recognized University.
- Candidates must be qualified with M.Com/C.A. and Tally Certificate will be given more preference by giving bonus points.
- Aspirant’s age must be minimum age 21 years and maximum age 37 years as on 01st September, 2017
- Age relaxation will be application to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulation of the government.
- Selected candidates will be pay on monthly salary of Rs. 9,500/-.
- Contender selection will be done on based on their performance in the merit of academics
- All candidates must be pay of Rs. 100/-. The application fee should be remit through Bank Challan.
- Note: Candidates applying for these posts have to pay the application to the Account no. 441010110005254, IFSC Code BKID0004410.
How To Apply Online?
- Go to official website.
- On home page click on Advertisement link.
- The link for view advertisement and online application link will be shown.
- First download notification so that you may come to know with rules and regulations.
- Candidates needs to attach photo and signature image with application form.
- After due date no application will be accepted.
Important Dates Remembers:
- Online application start date: 12th September, 2017
- Last date for submission online application form: 11th October, 2017
RDD Bihar Panchayat Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2017: Rural Development Department which is also known as RDD has published official notification for recruit 4823 eligible candidates for Panchayat Rojgar Sevak, Panchayat Technical Assistant and Accountant posts. Job advertisement was published on official website of department and candidate can also use that same website for applying for above mentioned job. Aspirant who are looking for latest government job in Bihar are having very good opportunity to apply write now.
For more details log on to official web portal of department where you can get complete detail on recruitment, now let’s have a look Eligibility Criteria details which is very much important for every aspirant who all are going to apply for RDD jobs. So we request all candidates to go through it once which will hardly take 5 minutes.
Organization Name: – Rural Development Department (RDD)
Number of Posts: – 4823
Name of Posts: –
- Panchayat Rojgar Sevak: 4594 posts
- Panchayat Technical Assistant: 87 posts
- Accountant: 142 posts
Job Location: Bihar
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Rural Development Department Jobs 2017:
- Aspirant who are interested to apply for Panchayat Rojgar Sevak post should have pass Intermediate or its Equivalent ant.
- Aspirant who are interested to apply for Panchayat Technical Assistant posts should have done B.Sc in Chemistry, Math’s, Agriculture Physics, Forestry and Diploma or Degree in engineering.
- Aspirants interested in Accountant job should have completed bachelor degree in commerce.
- Applicant are also advice to go through official notification for more detail on edcuation qualification.
- Application fees is not mentioned in notification.
- Candidate who is applying for above mentioned posts should have their minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 35 years.
- Candidate who comes under reserved cast will be given upper age relaxation as per govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on Merit List.
How To Apply:
- Visit official website of Rural Development Department of Bihar.
- On the left side of home page there will be a tab which represent “Recruitment/Results”
- As soon as you will click on that link new window will open and there will be a list of opening which is issued recently.
- Now choose that post link in which you have to apply.
- After clicking on apply online you need to register yourself over there.
- They will provide you user id and password.
- Now fill the application form without making any mistake.
- Take a print out of that filled form and keep it with you.
- Starting date for submitting online application form : 07 September, 2017
- Last date for submitting online application form : 07 October, 2017
Official website: – rdd.bih.nic.in
Note: – candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest updates related to RDD Bihar recruitment 2017, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Aspirant can also able to comment us their related query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.