RBI Recruitment 2016 Grade “B” Officer – Apply online @ rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2016 Grade “B” Officer, Reserve Bank of India has been announcing recruitment for the Post of Grade B officer. Total No. of Posts are 134. So, Those candidates who are willing to work with RBI and Seeking jobs in Government so here it is a golden opportunity for all Interested and eligible candidates. So, if you are fit in the eligibility criteria of RBI Recruitment 2016 than you must apply for it. If you want to apply for this recruitment than you may apply online through the link which is mentioned below. apply on or before October 2016 (Exact Date is not declared).
About RBI (Summary)
RBI is very well known organisation in India. RBI is also known as Reserve Bank of India. Their main aim is to serve better to common people. They also conduct many exams every year on every grade like A, B, C and D. In these examination many of lac of candidates were applied for those examination but few of deserving candidates can get opportunity to work in RBI. So, If you are seeking government jobs than Reserve Bank of India is biggest platform either you are fresher or Experienced.
All Information regarding RBI Recruitment 2016 Grade “B” Officer like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, How to apply (Step by Step Procedure), Important dates to remember and Important and useful links are mentioned below.
RBI Recruitment 2016 Grade “B” Officer – Apply online @ rbi.org.in Details –
- Name of the Organisation : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Name of the Post : Officer Grade “B”
- Total No. of Posts : 134
- Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2016 Grade “B” Officer : 134 Posts
Age Limit : Applicant age should be in between 21 years to 30 years (For more details regarding age limit please view recruitment advertisement through the link which is mentioned below)
Educational Qualification : Applicant must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree or MBA or Master’s Degree or have done their CA with minimum 60% marks obtained.
Application fee :
- Those candidates who belongs to General & OBC category they all have to pay Rs 450/-
- Those candidates who belongs to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen category they all have to pay Rs 50/-
- No application fee for RBI staff.
Note : Applicant pay their application through Debit Card Like (Maestro, Master Card, Ru – Pay, Visa), Internet Banking, Cash Cards, Credit Cards, IMSP or Mobile Wallet.
Selection procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on 3 phases and they are –
- Phase – I
- Phase – II
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2016 Grade “B” Officer
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official web site of RBI that is rbi.org.in or you follow these steps to apply for this post.
Step by Step Procedure to apply online
- First of all visit on official site of RBI through the link which is mentioned below.
- Now search for Recruitment link
- Now click on it and fill application form carefully.
- Now attach all scanned copies of Documents and Signature
- Now click on submit button
- Now Take a print out of your application form for further use in future.
Important Dates to remember
- Starting date for applying online : September 2016 (Exact Date Updated Soon)
- Last date for applying online : October 2016 (Exact Date Updated Soon)
- Exam Date Phase – 1 : November 2016 (Exact Date Updated Soon)
- Exam Date Phase – 2 : December 2016 (Exact Date Updated Soon)
Important Links :
You Can Also Search For This: