RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form for 500 Assistant posts released at official website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Recruitment 2015: Recently high command of Reserve Bank of India has decided to recruit skillful staff for Assistant vacancy. Employment notification for latest bank jobs has been announced by RBI on its official site www.rbi.org.in. Eligible candidates are invited to fill online form for 500 posts to its main portal as mentioned above.
Reserve Bank of India is central banking institution of India. It was established around 80 years ago i.e. 01st April 1935 after independence of India from British Empire. Its main duty is to control all work related to monetary policy of the Indian rupee. Its main headquarter is located at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg Mumbai, Maharashtra and Raghuram Rajan is current governor of RBI.
Big advertisement released as RBI Assistant jobs 2015 in employment news bring good job opportunity for all those candidates who have completed their graduation from recognized university. Qualified candidates who were willing to participate in recruitment procedure have to fill online form with all correct information and submit it before closing date of accepting i.e. 03/07/2015. Aspirants are advised to refer following mentioned details before filling form.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 Job Details
Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India
Job Category: Govt Jobs 2015
Job Location: Different City
Number of the Vacancy: 504 posts
Name of the Posts: Assistants posts
City wise post details:
- Ahmedabad: 30 posts
- Bangalore: 40 posts
- Bhopal: 10 posts
- Bhubaneswar: 20 posts
- Chandigarh: 35 posts
- Chennai: 31 posts
- Guwahati: 10 posts
- Hyderabad: 30 posts
- Jaipur: 30 posts
- Jammu: 10 posts
- Kanpur & Lucknow: 40 posts
- Kolkata: 30 posts
- Mumbai: 81 posts
- Nagpur: 25 posts
- New Delhi: 27 posts
- Patna: 25 posts
- Thiruvananthapuram: 30 posts
Eligibility Criteria for RBI vacancy
- Candidates belongs to unreserved category have to pay Rs. 150/- and reserved category have to pay Rs. 50/-.
- Fee must be deposited through various payment procedures as mentioned in advertisement.
- Interested candidates should have completed their bachelor education with at least 50% marks in any discipline from recognized university or institute.
- Age of aspirant must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of central government.
- Selected aspirant will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs. 8,040/- to Rs. 20,100/- along with other allowances.
- Applicant need to pass through online examination and personal interview for grabbing this big job opportunity released by RBI bank.
How to fill RBI Assistant Online Form 2015 ?
- Log in to official website.
- After opening main page of site, search for Career tab.
- Now candidates need to click on Advertisement of Assistant post link.
- Finally in new tab, pdf file of advertisement will open.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that candidates need to click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all correct information.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature, necessary documents etc.
- Verify filled form.
- Now click on Submit button.
- At last take hard copy of filled form for further use.
- Starting date for receiving online application form: 12th June, 2015
- Last date for receiving online application form: 03rd July, 2015
- Last date for editing filled online form: 03rd July, 2015
- Last date for taking hard copy of filled form: 18th July, 2015
Main Portal: www.rbi.org.in
Note: Candidates have any query related to RBI Assistant post exam result then he/ she can comment use below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.