Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016, 1181 Helper Fitter Pump Driver at eligible candidates may apply online for this recruitment rajasthan.gov.in Apply on or before 31st August 2016
Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan (PHED) Public Health Engineering Department has been released an employment notification for the Post of Helper, Fitter and Pump Driver total No. of Posts are 1181. So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 1st August 2016 to 31st August 2016.
Applicant need to read whole article carefully because all information Regarding Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016 like Post Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure and Application fee are uploaded on Official website of Rajasthan PHED as soon as possible.
Post Details :
- For Helper : 958 Posts
- For Fitter : 49 Posts
- For Pump Driver : 174 Posts
Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016, 1181 Helper Fitter Pump Driver Details –
- Name of the organisation : Rajasthan PHED (Public Health Engineering Department)
- Total No. of Posts : 1181 Posts
- Starting Date for online Application : 1st August 2016
- Last Date for submission of online application : 31st August 2016
- Official Web Portal : www.rajwater.gov.in
Age Limit : Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 35 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
How to apply for Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016
- First of all visit to the official web portal of Rajasthan PHED that is rajasthan.gov.in or click on the link which is mentioned below.
- Now Search for online recruitment link (Helper, Fitter, Pump Driver) online form 2016
- Now Enter your all relevant details
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Now Take a print out of application form for future use.
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016 admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.