Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up for 1227 Vacancies of Revenue Patwari (Lekhpal) Posts is now out at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2015: Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management Government of Punjab has recently announced a job notification of Revenue Patwari (Lekhpal) vacancy for Indian citizen in employment news on its official website at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in. Candidates who are in search of a job are having interested in the above post are having one of great opportunity to grab by being part of above recruitment they will have job in their desired area.
Let’s some important talk about Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management was a foreign British organization it provides vital role of Revenue Management. It was established by East India Company in 1781 and economics department of government of Punjab. This finance sector is responsible and control of temporary finances.
Finally decided revenue department has announced big advertisement recruitment for there are total numbers of 1227 vacancy of Revenue Patwari (Lekhpal) posts. These bring good news for qualified candidates who were willing to work with state government. Interested candidates have to fill registration form with all required details and sent it before last date of accepting i.e. 15th September, 2015. Further recruitment details such as age limit, education qualification, examination fees, application process etc are mentioned below.
Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2015 Details:
Name of the Organization: Director Land Records, Punjab
Advt. Number: L-2/5-131/254
Number of Vacancies: 1227 post
Name of the Posts: Revenue Patwari (Lekhpal)
Eligible Criteria for Punjab Revenue Jobs 2015:
- Age of candidates who are going to be part of above recruitment must be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 37 years of age as on date of 01st January, 2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and regulations of government in this behalf.
- Candidates who will be selected for above post will receive pay scale of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 3,200/-.
Check: Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab
- Applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- For General Category candidates should be pay Rs. 800/-
- For SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Service man of Punjab category candidates must be pay Rs. 400/-
Fill Punjab Punjab Patwari (Lekhpal) Application Form 2015:
- Log in to official website of Punjab Revenue Department.
- On home page click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Revenue Patwari Posts link.
- Read all important details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Now fill form with all correct information.
- Upload all required documents.
- Complete fee payment procedure.
- Now verify filled form and submit it.
- Take print out of form for future reference.
All interested applicant are advised to visit official website for any query or further information. Before you made your apply for offered vacancies you are advised to read manual carefully in terms of application procedure and its all terms and conditions.
Directorate of Land Records,
Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar.
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting date for accepting online application form: 24th August, 2015
- Closing date for accepting online application form: 15th September, 2015
Official Website: www.punjabrevenue.nic.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2015 result, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospects can also able to comment us their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.