PSSSB Recruitment 2016 notification published for a post of Clerk having 2664 Vacancies can apply online application form at punjabsssb.gov.in.
Punjab SSSB Clerk Vacancies 2016: Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board has recently released employment news of this week for a post of Clerk & Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator. A total number of 2664 vacancies is there so those who are interested kindly register themselves through its official website i.e. www.punjabsssb.gov.in. The last date of the registration process is 18th April 2016 so kindly check its official notification released by an organization to get a clear idea about eligibility criteria before submitting an application form.
Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board is shortly known as PSSSB. Their main objective is to recruit skilled, qualified & talented employees for their state. They work under govt. of their state & they frequently release recruitment notification when a need arises in their organization in various department. They generally do recruitment for Group “C” post as recently they had announced it for a post of Clerk & Clerk cum Data Entry Operator.
PSSSB Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB)
Job Role: Clerk & Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator
Total number of Vacancies: 2664
Job Location: Punjab
Job Category: State Govt. Job
- Candidate who are interested in this recruitment notification should have graduate degree from well recognized university.
- Should have studied Punjabi in Matriculation.
- Must have experience of using computer on Information Technology.
- Should have “O” level certificate in Computer Information Technology.
- Those who are willing to apply for this post their minimum age should be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of candidate should be 37 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to aspirant who belongs to reserved category.
- Final selection of a candidate will be done based on their performance in typing test in Punjabi.
- Applicant has to type 300 words at speed of 30 words per minute.
- Candidate who comes under General Category has to pay Rs. 600 as application fee.
- Candidate who comes under Reserved Category has to pay Rs. 150 as application fee.
- Application fee should be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Final selected candidate will get Rs.10, 300 – 34,800 plus Grade pay of Rs. 3,600.
Candidates after completing their studies should not miss this chance of employment notification released by PSSSB. Those who has completed their graduation from a well recognized university are eligible to apply for this post. Age limit criteria lie in between 18 years to 37 years even age relaxation are being provided to reserved category candidate. Very few days are left for a closing of registration process so kindly register yourself if you fit well into eligibility criteria.
Procedure for PSSSB Online Application Form 2016
- Interested & eligible candidates have to refer to its official web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment by PSSSB.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Pay application fee at your nearest SBI Branch.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The last date of the registration process is 18th April 2016.
Official Website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in
Candidates who are looking forward to latest information related to PSSSB Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, merit list, result etc. Kindly bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D. If you are having any query then kindly share it via below given comment box & my team member will back to you as early as possible.