PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016, 800 Punjab Notification 2016 Applicant May Apply Online through the official web portal of PSSSB that is punjabsssb.gov.in
Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board has recently released employment news of this week for a post of Panchayat Secretary. A total number of 800 vacancies is there so those who are interested kindly register themselves through its official website i.e. www.punjabsssb.gov.in. The last date of the registration process is 6th September 2016 so kindly check its official notification released by an organization to get a clear idea about eligibility criteria before submitting an application form.
Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board is shortly known as PSSSB. Their main objective is to recruit skilled, qualified & talented employees for their state. They work under govt. of their state & they frequently release recruitment notification when a need arises in their organization in various department. They generally do recruitment for Group A,B,C & D post as recently they had announced it for a post of Panchayat Secretary.
PSSSB Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB)
Job Role: Panchayat Secretary
Total number of Vacancies: 800
Job Location: Punjab
Job Category: State Govt. Job
- Candidate who are interested in this recruitment notification should 12th Passed or Graduate or Diploma in any stream from Recognised or government approved University.
- Those who are willing to apply for this post their minimum age should be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of candidate should be 37 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to aspirant who belongs to reserved category.
- Final selection of a candidate will be done based on Written Examination and Interview.
- Candidate who comes under General Category has to pay Rs. 600 as application fee.
- Candidate who comes under OBC Category has to pay Rs. 300 as application fee.
- Candidate who comes under Reserved Category has to pay Rs. 150 as application fee.
- Candidate who are Ex-Servicemen has to pay Rs 100/-
- Application fee should be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India within 24 hrs of Submission of Application form.
- Final selected candidate will get Rs.10, 300 – 34,800 plus Grade pay of Rs. 3,200.
Candidates after completing their studies should not miss this chance of employment notification released by PSSSB. Those who has completed their graduation from a well recognized university are eligible to apply for this post. Age limit criteria lie in between 18 years to 37 years even age relaxation are being provided to reserved category candidate. Very few days are left for a closing of registration process so kindly register yourself if you fit well into eligibility criteria.
Procedure for PSSSB Online Application Form 2016
- Interested & eligible candidates have to refer to its official web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment by PSSSB.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Pay application fee at your nearest SBI Branch.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting of Online Registration : 8th August 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application form : 6th September 2016
- Last date to pay application fee : 9th September 2016
Click Here for PSSSB Recruitment Advertisement Details 2016
Click Here for PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Apply Online
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016, exam pattern, previous paper, study material etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.