PPSC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up 101 vacancies of Civil Services Posts is now out at www.ppsc.gov.in.
PPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015: Punjab Public Service Commission in the state of Punjab has once again does job in terms of marking available job opportunities for various posts candidates in terms of employment news in rojgar samachar. The authority members of Punjab PSC have with intention to take on candidates from Civil Services and various government equivalents the job circulation have been updated at official site.
Punjab Public Service Commission is also called on PPSC was formed in 1948. It is one type of autonomous body which is controlled by Government of Punjab and follows principles of Constitution of India. The main duty of commission is to recruit skillful and knowledgeable staff for various government operated department of state.
Recently commission has released advertisement as Punjab PSC Vacancy 2015 in Punjab employment news. This job brings good news for all those candidates who were looking for govt jobs in civil department. Interested candidates have to fill online form with all correct information and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 05/10/2015. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
PPSC Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 101 posts
Name of the Posts: Civil Services
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 16 post
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP): 18 post
- Excise & Taxation Officer: 23 post
- Tehsildar: 09 post
- Food Supply & Consumer Affair Officer: 04 post
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer (BDPO): 10 post
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies: 11 post
- Labor cum Conciliation Officer: 01 post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer: 01 post
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails/ District Probation Officer Grade – II: 08 post
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Civil Service Jobs 2015:
- Candidates should have bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Different posts require different educational qualification.
- Candidates are suggested to refer the official Notification for this section.
- Applicant should have minimum age 21 years and maximum age 37 years as on 01st January, 2015.
- Candidates age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 1125/-.
- For Ex-Serviceman need to pay Rs. 500/-.
- For General Candidates should have to pay Rs. 3000/-.
- For Physical Handicapped candidates need to pay Rs. 1750/-.
- For more details please view the official notification for this section.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Fill PPSC Online Application Form 2015:
- Go to ppsc.gov.in official site first.
- Now from Registration tab click on Apply for the Post link.
- Offered job posts are available to your screen.
- Click on Apply/View button to proceed further.
- You will find option to apply for mentioned posts.
- Click on “Apply Online” button to fill application form.
- Submit all valid information for mentioned posts.
- Pay application fee as instructed if any.
- Submit your application form on or previous to last date of submission.
- After due date no application form will be allowed to fulfill.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application start date form: 10th September, 2015
- Last date for submission of online application form: 5th October, 2015
- Last date for payment of application fee: 12th October, 2015
Official Site: www.ppsc.gov.in
After reading above articles, if candidates have query about PPSC recruitment 2015 results, hall ticket etc than he/ she can comment us below. Our team member will response you as soon as possible.