Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification and application form of 25000 India Post Upcoming Job Opening as Postal Circle available at indiapost.gov.in.
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017: Indian Postal Service will soon going to releases its one of the big employment notification for selection of eligible staff for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant posts on its official site www.indiapost.gov.in. Now all those qualified candidates are invited for 25000 upcoming job opening whose link will be soon available at above mentioned portal.
India-Post is one type of government operated postal system in India. It was founded before independence of India from British Empire i.e. 01st April, 1774 and operated under Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt of India. But on 31st March 2011 it was officially declared as the Indian Postal Service and currently has more than 154,866 post offices which are located across India. Main headquarter of post office is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
India post is popular among candidates for providing various services such as Letter post, parcel service, EMS, deposit account, third-party logistics freight forwarding, delivery etc. India post is divided into 22 postal circles which is independently headed by chief postmaster general. Currently more than 4,70,000 employees are working with Indian postal circle. Its main aim is to provide all type of courier service at low cost than other private firm.
Recently department of post has released big advertisement as Indian Postal recruitment 2017 in employment news or rojgar samachar. This notification bring good news for all those aspirant who were looking for govt jobs, 10th pass govt jobs, 12th pass govt jobs, post office jobs etc. Now all interested aspirant must have to fill up online/ offline form with all correct and required details. After that aspirant must submit it before due date of accepting. Before filling form, aspirant must go through following mentioned details such as academic qualification, age limit, work experience, salary offered etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Post Office so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in Post Office so in upcoming days if Post Office releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Check Recruitment Notification State Wise
|Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016||WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2016|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016|
Post Office Recruitment 2017
Name of the department: India Post Office
Number of posts: 25000 (Expected)
Name of the posts:
- Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Sr. PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Typist
- Postman and Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Senior Artist
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Inspector Posts
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Postmaster Cadres
Postal Circle Name:
- Punjab Postal Circle
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Assam Postal Circle
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
- Gujarat Postal Circle
- Rajasthan Postal Circle
- Delhi Postal Circle
- Bihar Postal Circle
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
- West Bengal Postal Circle
- Odisha Postal Circle
- Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle
- Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Kerala Postal Circle
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle
- West Bengal Postal Circle
- Maharashtra Postal Circle
- Karnataka Postal Circle
- Delhi Postal Circle
- MP Postal Circle
- North-East Postal Circle
- Punjab Postal Circle
- Haryana Postal Circle
- Himachal Postal Circle
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
Job category: Indian Post Govt Jobs
Job location: India
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Office Jobs 2017:
- General/ OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-.
- No any fee will be charged for remaining category candidates.
- Fee will be accepted through both online and offline mode.
- Interested aspirant must have completed their Matriculation/ Intermediate from recognized board and diploma/ graduation/ bachelors or its equivalent in required discipline from recognized university or institute.
- For detail information, aspirant refer official advt.
Check: Graduation Jobs
- Age of interested candidates must be definitely more than 18 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of central government.
- Refer official advt.
- Applied number of candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Aptitude test and Computer Proficiency Test / Typing Test.
How To Apply for Indian Postal Recruitment 2017?
- Go to official website.
- On home page, candidates need to click on Career Tab.
- Now click on India Post Recruitment 2017 advertisement link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on application form link.
- Fill up form with all correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature, required documents etc.
- Verify filled form and submit it before due date of accepting.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date of making online application: February 2016
- Last date of making online application: March 2016
Post Office Recruitment 2017 apply online (Update Soon)
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
As we have mentioned in our web portal that post office is going to recruitment new candidates for different states, so for this we are receiving many comments that when will be this recruitment will be available on official website because readers are very much curious to know the exact date. So from this website we are declaring that above mentioned recruitment will get little more time because it is a very big responsibility to conduct recruitment process for such as big intake. So we suggest all our readers that you should not worry about all this, we will let you know the latest news related to this recruitment. All you have to do is to stay update with our website and you will get all latest news.
Now as you have seen that recently there was a recruitment in post office in which you have experienced a huge number of educated candidate have applied and in that vacant post and from which many of they got selected as they have given there best performance in exam. The candidate who failed in that exam should not to worry because soon there will be a new recruitment published by Indian posts office and this time they are planning to recruit candidate from state where there are big number of unemployed candidates. So this time try to cover all the important question which might be asked in exam and you can also take the help of internet to get study material but try to crack this exam as soon as possible because they will soon stop recruiting new candidate for curtain period.
Note: Candidates can save our website Job Alert by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Post Office recruitment 2016, exam pattern, syllabus, previous question paper, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.