Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 notification released for Assistant post having 179 vacancies online application form at patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in.
Patna High Court Assistant Jobs 2016: Patna High Court has recently announced Rojgar Samachar for a post of Assistant having a total number of 179 vacancies. Aspirants who are interested yet eligible for this post should not miss out this opportunity they can apply online application form at its official website i.e. www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in. The last date for registration is 21st April 2016 so hurry up before you miss this chance from your hand. Refer to its official notification before applying application form.
Patna High Court which is abbreviated as PHC was established on 3rd Feb 1916 affiliated under Govt. of India Act 1915. It’s headquarter is located in Patna which is administrative capital of this state. Foundation of this building was laid on 1st December 1913 by Viceroy & Governor- General of India. They release recruitment notification when a need arises in their department. As recently they had announced employment news for a post of Assistant with 179 vacancies.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Patna High Court so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in Patna High Court so in upcoming days if Patna High Court releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Patna High Court Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Patna High Court (PHC)
Job Role: Assistant
Total number of Vacancies: 179
Job Location: Patna
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Candidates who has completed their under graduation from recognized university are eligible to apply for this post.
- Should have knowledge of Computer Application.
- Candidate who are going to apply for this post their age should not be less than 18 years.
- Candidate who are going to apply for this post their age should not be more than 37 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be provided to reserved category according to govt. norms.
- Aspirants who are going to register themselves has to undergo through three selection rounds they are preliminary test based on OMR, main written test & personal interview.
- For General category candidate application fee is Rs. 500/-
- For other reserved category candidate application fee is Rs. 200/-
- Additional Bank charge Rs. 60/-
- Selected candidate will get Rs. 9, 300 – 34,800 plus grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-
Candidates who has completed their under graduation & looking for latest govt. jobs in Patna should not miss out this golden chance. If they fit well into all eligibility criteria which organization has declared then they should not wait for a single second & should register themselves. As registration process is open till 21st April, 2016 so kindly fill your application form on or before that. Kindly refer to its official website for detailed information about it.
Procedure for Patna High Court Online Application Form 2016
- Interested yet eligible candidate has to refer to its official website first.
- Search for latest recruitment by Patna High Court.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Pay application fee through online or via bank challan as per your convenience.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on screen.
- Download it.
- Take printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process will start from 1st April 2016.
- Last date for registration process is 21th April 2016.
- Last date of payment through challan is 17th April 2016.
- Last date of online payment is 21st April 2016.
- Online Edit Application form date is in between 22nd April 2016 to 25th April 2016.
Official Website: www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in
A candidate who is eagerly waiting for latest notification of Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, merit list, result etc. You can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for regular updates.