OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up 875 vacancies of Jr. Stenographer posts is now out at www.osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Recruitment 2015: Authoritative persons of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission are recruiting for the posts of Junior Clerk and inspiring all those qualified candidates to submit online application on its official website at www.osssc.gov.in so those who want to apply for this can get all details from the same now. Odisha SSSC is nothing but a government handled commission which appoints candidates for various posts.
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was established in agreement with OSSSC. The Government in General Administration Department has assigned this commission with a view to recruit candidates across the district for Civil Posts under various departments. OSSSC is an association by the management of Odisha. They have 85 several authorities of posts amenities under the different department of government to recruitment by this commission. The batch is instructed by the Chairman and it member.
As per the details in official notification there are total 875 vacancies of this post and to fill up this recruitment process is started. So, eligible candidates are advised to apply for this as soon as possible and then can apply till the last date of online application which is 16th November, 2015. All other details like eligibility criteria are listed here below so, just go through it before you apply.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in KVAFSU so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in KVAFSU so in upcoming days if KVAFSU police releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of Organization: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Number of Vacancies: 875 posts
Name of Posts: Various Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Junior Clerk: 800 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 75 Posts
Eligible Criteria for Odisha SSSC Jobs 2015-16:
Age Limit (As on 01st April, 2015):
- Junior Clerk: Applicant should have age between 18 years to 32 years.
- Junior Stenographer: Applicant should have age between 18 years to 32 years.
- Junior Clerk: Selected candidates will be paid scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-
- Junior Stenographer: Selected candidates will be paid scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- Junior Clerk: Applicant must be completed in Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or any equivalent examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
- Junior Stenographer: Contender passed in Higher school Certificate (10) from BSE, Odisha or any equivalent examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
- All the applicant should have to pay Rs. 100/- examination fee.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview.
Fill OSSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2015 Online Form:
- Visit official website of OSSSC at www.osssc.gov.in
- Apply online for said posts.
- Here register yourself by providing all necessary details.
- Carefully fulfill all the details.
- Attached all the necessary documents as mentioned.
- Last date for submit online application form: 16th November, 2015.
- Application reach after due date will not be accepted.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Online application start date from: 26th September, 2015.
- Last date for submission online application form: 16th November, 2015
Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in
Hope our readers are able to grab all important details about OSSSC junior clerk recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can submit us feedback through below mentioned comment box.