OPSC Recruitment 2016 notification and online application form for 316 aspirants of Assistant Professor posts available at opsc.gov.in.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-16: As our population is increasing day by day which is resulting into unemployment for many people but there are many government department who is issuing job every year so people who are unemployed can get employment. Recently Odisha Public Service Commission has issued job advertisement for recruiting 316 posts for many different designations. This advertisement was published on official website and aspirant can use this same website for applying online for this job.
Aspirant who are looking for job for a long time in government department are having very good opportunity to apply write now. We have also mentioned some important criteria of Assistant Professor posts which is very much important who is applying for the job. We have made it very simple because some aspirant find it difficult to read from official notification. So go through it once which will give you an idea weather you are capable for this job or not.
OPSC Recruitment 2016 Job Details
Organization Name: – Odisha Public Service Commission
Number of Posts: – 316
Name of Designation: – Assistant Professor
Name of Discipline:-
1) Dentistry = 16 Posts
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry: 02 Posts
- Periodontics: 02 Posts
- Prosthodontics: 01 Post
- Oral Medicine & Radiology: 01 Post
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery: 01 Post
- Dentistry: 04 Posts
- Orthodontics: 01 Post
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology: 02 Posts
- Conservatice Dentistry: 02 Posts
2) Specialist = 262 Posts
- Opthalmology: 14 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 16 Posts
- Paediatrics: 24 Posts
- Pathology: 13 Posts
- pharmacology: 07 Posts
- Physiology: 11 Posts
- Psychiatry: 07 Posts
- Radio-diagnosis: 15 Posts
- Radio-Therapy: 05 Posts
- Skin & V.D: 04 Posts
- P.M: 11 Posts
- Surgery: 15 Posts
- B & C.D: 04 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 03 Posts
- Emergency Medicine: 03 Posts
- Rheumatology: 01 Post
- Anaesthesiology: 23 Posts
- Anatomy: 14 Posts
- Bio Chemistry: 12 Posts
- N.T: 02 Posts
- M & T: 07 Posts
- Medicine: 25 Posts
- Microbiology: 13 Posts
- O & G: 13 Posts
3) Super Specialist = 38 Posts
- Urology: 05 Posts
- Nephrology: 05 Posts
- Neurology: 07 Posts
- Neuro-Surgery: 05 Posts
- Paediatric Surgery: 02 Posts
- Plastic Surgery: 02 Posts
- Cardiology: 04 Posts
- Clinical Haematology: 01 Post
- T.V Surgery: 05 Posts
- Endocrinology: 01 Post
- Haepatology: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Asst. Professor Jobs 2015-16:
- Aspirant who is interested in above mentioned job should have medical degree from a recognized university.
- It is not possible to mentioned education qualification for all posts because all have the post need different education criteria.
- For more information please read official notification mentioned below.
- Rs.200 for the candidate which comes under the General category.
- Candidate who comes under the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and PWD category.
- Fees should be pay through challan deposited in SBI branch.
- Age limitation is not mentioned in official notification hence we have not mentioned over here.
- Aspirant who are selected are given attractive salary and other facility which are comparatively good then other commission.
Fill Odisha PSC Online Application Form 2016:
- Visit official website of Odisha Public Service Commission which is opsc.gov.in
- On home page there will be a link of recruitment of above mentioned job.
- Click on that link you will be diverted to another page.
- Now fill application form without making any mistake.
- Submit the form and take a print out of that submitted form for future reference.
- Online applications start from 03 December, 2015
- Last date for online application 23 December, 2015
- Last date of payment of fees 26 December, 2015
Official Website: opsc.gov.in
Note: – Candidates are advised to Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to opsc recruitment 2016 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.