ONGC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up for 502 vacancies of Technical Assistant and Technician Posts is now out at www.ongcindia.com.
ONGC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited called in short as ONGC is now all set to recruit post of Technical Assistant vacancy for which link was issued on its main portal at www.ongcindia.com. So candidates who are in search of a job are having one of best opportunity to grab as this is one of better job opportunity for candidates to grab and by accepting above vacancies, candidates will be able to shape their future as per their desire.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited also called on ONGC is a public sector enterprise and Energy Company is generated production of oil and gas in India. It is main headquartered located in Dehradun, India. It is founded on 14th August, 1956 and public sector undertaking (PSU) of government of India under administrative control of Ministry of petroleum and Natural Gas. It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company.
Online application is invited to fill up above vacancies and there are total 502 posts are to be recruited. Applicants looking forward for Latest Govt Jobs can now enclose your particulars in offline/online mode by acquiring the ONGC Technical Assistant online Application from available at the official site. Applicants who have done posts graduated are eligible for above recruitment. The last date for applying for above post is 06th November, 2015, therefore all candidates are advised to sent their application on or before the last date of submission. All the details of above recruitment is given as below.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Number of Vacancies: 502 posts
Name of Posts: Technical Assistant and Technician Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
|Post Code||Name of Posts||Number of Posts|
|01||Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||20|
|02||Technical Assistant (Geophysics-Surface)||01|
|03||Assistant Technician (Civil)||10|
|04||Assistant Technician (Electrical)||54|
|05||Assistant Technician (Electronics)||01|
|06||Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||04|
|07||Assistant Technician (Mechanical )||29|
|08||Assistant Technician (Drilling)||12|
|09||Assistant Technician (Production)||75|
|10||Assistant Technician (Boiler)||07|
|13||Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical)||23|
|14||Jr. Assistant Technician (Diesel)||06|
|15||Jr. Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||95|
|16||Jr. Assistant Technician (Production)||37|
|17||Jr. Assistant Technician (Cementing)||05|
|18||Jr. Assistant Technician (Fitting)||25|
|19||Jr. Assistant Technician (Machining)||02|
|20||Jr. Assistant Technician (Welding)||02|
|21||Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle Operations)||11|
|22||Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations)||07|
|23||Jr. Assistant (Material Management)||14|
|24||Jr. Assistant (Accounts)||02|
|25||Jr. Assistant (P&A)||08|
|26||Jr. Assistant (Steno English)||03|
|27||Jr. Fire Supervisor||01|
|28||Jr. Security Supervisor||13|
|30||Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||01|
|31||Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical)||02|
|32||Jr. Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||04|
|33||Jr. Assistant (P&A)||01|
|34||Jr. Security Supervisor||01|
Age Limit:Eligible Criteria for ONGC Jobs 2015-16:
- Age limit of candidates must be minimum of 18 years.
- Read manual details for post wise age limit
- With purpose to make registration for mentioned posts all candidates are entitled to fulfill minimum education criteria set by authority member of ONGC which is as follows
- All 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation Degree qualified with related trade from authorized university or institute can fill application form for mentioned all posts.
- General/OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates not to pay any application fee.
- Written Test
- Physical Test / Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/Stenography test / Typing test. (Wherever applicable)
- Personal Interview
Fill ONGC Technician Online Registration 2015:
- Go to www.ongcindia.com.
- Go with online application link.
- Fill up all details of online form.
- Upload your scanned photo and sign.
- Submit it online and pay your fees.
Important Dates Remembers:
- Online application start date from: 16th October, 2015
- Last date for submission online application form: 06th November, 2015
- Tentative Written Examination Date: 13th December, 2015
Official Site: www.ongcindia.com
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to ONGC recruitment 2015, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us their comment below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.