ONGC Recruitment 2017 notification has been released for recruitment of 77 assistant technicians Posts available at official web portal www.ongcindia.com:
ONGC Assistant Technicians Recruitment 2017: One of the leading company of oil and gas ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) has announced recruitment advertisement for Assistant Technicians post and there is 77 vacant post available. Advertisement was published on official website of company from which candidate can also apply online by following few simple steps. Aspirant who is looking a job in government department are having very good opportunity to apply for this job.
Now let’s have a quick introduction to company, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) was founded in the year 1956 by Government of India. ONGC produces around 70% of India’s crude oil equivalent to around 30% of the country’s total demand. It also plays an important role in production of natural gas as it produces 63% of its natural gas.
For more information on Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC log on to official web site where you can find complete detail of company as well as aspirant can apply online for assistant job. Below we have are mentioning eligibility criteria points which is very important to know by every candidate who is going to apply for job.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in ONGC Department so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in ONGC Department so in upcoming days if ONGC Department releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Number of Posts: – 77
Name of the Posts: –
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology) (A1): 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) (A1): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Material Management) (A1): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) (A1): 02 Posts
- Health Care Attendant: 02 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) (A2): 02 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Civil) (A2): 05 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) (A2): 03 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) (A2): 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant GD III (Chemistry) (A2): 01 Post
- Nurse Grade-III (A2): 02 Posts
- Nurse Grade-III (Male for ICU) (A2): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) (A1): 15 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) (A1): 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) (A1): 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) (A1): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Steno-English) (A1): 12 Posts
- Assistant (Materials Management) (A2): 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) (A1): 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Assistant Technicians Jobs 2017:
- All the jobs which are mentioned above a need different education criteria hence we suggest all candidate to read official notification which is mentioned below.
- Rs. 300 for candidate who comes under unreserved category.
- Rs. 100 for candidate who comes under reserved category such as SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman.
- It should be paid in A/C No 30827318409 of SBI ONGC Power Jyoti, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan.
- Age limitation for every job is different but minimum age to apply for any job is 18 years of age.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on written test and personal interview.
- Candidate who will get selected for W-1 Level will be getting approximate salary range between Rs. 10,000-18,000.
- Candidate who will get selected for A-I Level will be getting approximate salary range between Rs. 11,000-24000.
- Candidate who will get selected for A-2 Level will be getting approximate salary range between Rs. 12000-27000.
Procedure to Fill ONGC Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd .
- On the home page you can see “Career” tab.
- As soon as you will click on that link new window will open and there will be a list Delhi & Dehradun.
- Choose the job in which you want to apply and click on it.
- Now you can see online form in which you have to enter your details.
- Fill all the detail carefully without making any mistake and submit it.
- If it is possible take a print out of that filled form.
- Last date to apply online : 28 August, 2017
- Date of written examination : 20 September, 2017
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Note: – Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to ONGC Recruitment 2017 result, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern etc. Aspirant can comment us their query, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.