OICL Recruitment 2015 notification and online application form to fill up for 606 Vacancies of Assistant (Class-III) Posts is now available at www.orientalinsurance.org.in:
Oriental Insurance Company Limited will soon going to release one of Latest Government Jobs Recruitment notification in form of OICL Assistant Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Posts and inviting online application form on its official website at www.orientalinsurance.org.in. All those candidates who are eligible for this post they can able to apply for this post you can same now.
Oriental Insurance Company was established in 1947 by Government of India as owned Non-Life Insurance Company. It becomes Oriental Insurance Company Limited from Government Life Insurance Company in the year 1956 . The main headquarters is located in New Delhi with 30 regional offices and more than 1800 running branches across the country. It is also a part of LIC till 1973 and then after from 1973 to 2003 it was with General Insurance Corporation of India. OICL Company also has branches in Nepal, Kuwait, and Dubai.
Recently company has released big advertisement as oriental insurance vacancy 2015 in employment news or rojgar samachar. This insurance company recruitment updates bring good news for all those candidates who were looking latest insurance jobs in India. Now all those candidates who were willing to participate in this recruitment procedure have to fill online form with all required details and submit it before closing date of accepting i.e. 28/07/2015. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer all necessary details as mentioned below.
OICL Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization Name: Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL)
Total Number of Vacancies: 606 Post
Name of Posts: Assistant (Class-III)
- UR: 347
- OBC: 122
- ST: 43
- SC: 94
Eligible Criteria for OCIL Assistant Jobs:
- The candidates should have to pass out in HSC or Equivalent with 60% marks or Graduate Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates should have passed in English as one of the subject at SSC/HSC/Graduation Level and also must have knowledge of Regional Language of the State of Recruitment.
- The candidate should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 26 year as on 01st July, 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of state government.
- General and OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex. Category candidates have be pay Rs.50/-
Note: Application fees must be pay through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan of Bank only given for mentioned below.
- Selected candidates will be eligible to grab pay scale of Rs. 7,640/- to Rs. 21,050/- per month.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Procedure to fill OICL Assistant Online Application Form 2015:
- Visit and open the official website of OICL.
- You will select the oriental insurance careers option.
- Now click on Advertisement of Assistant posts link.
- PDF file will open in new tab. Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.
- Now printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: 10th July, 2015
- Last Date for submitting online application form: 28th July, 2015
- Last Date of Application Fee Submission: 28th July, 2015
Official Website: www.orientalinsurance.org.in
Note: Candidates have any query related to OICL Recruitment 2015 exam syllabus, pattern, previous year question paper, results, merit list then he/ she can comment use below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible. You can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to government jobs.