NTPC ET Recruitment 2016 notification, online application form to fill up for 96 vacancies of executive and asst chemist trainee posts is now available at www.ntpccareers.net :
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016 Notification: National Thermal Power Corporation is inviting application by that entire eligible candidate to fill up total 96 vacant posts of Executive Trainee and Assistant Chemist Trainee with high pay scale for joining them under their sheds to work for NTPC on main portal site at www.ntpccareers.net. Last date to apply online is 29th February, 2016 so those candidates who are interested for the job can apply on the official website of the corporation if eligible as below.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is also known as NTPC is India’s largest power utility and an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Power, Government of India engaged in the business of generation of electricity and activities. It was established on 1975 and main headquarter located at New Delhi. Every year it released notification for recruiting fresh candidates.
Recently it released notification for recruitment 96 Executive Trainee – E2 Grade and Assistant Chemist Trainee – E1 Grade Posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in Govt Jobs in India can apply for these posts through online mode. Online application process has been announced and job related all information has been share at official website as on dated 09th February, 2016.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in NTPC ET so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in NTPC ET so in upcoming days if NTPC ET releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
NTPC ET Recruitment 2016 Notification Download:
Name of Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
Number of Vacancies: 96 Posts
Name of Posts: Various Posts
Posts Wise Details:
- ET (Finance): 46 Posts
- ET (HR): 25 Posts
- Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT): 25 Posts
Job Location: India
Eligible Criteria for NTPC Diploma Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Applicant should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 29 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- ET Posts: Candidates should have completed in Master Degree (MBA) in Human Resource Management/ Personal Management/ Finance from any recognized university or institute.
- ACT Posts: Applicant must be completed in Master Degree in Chemistry from any recognized university or institute.
- ET Posts (E2 Grade): Selected candidates will get of Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/- per month.
- ACT Posts (E1 Grade): Selected candidates will get of Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/- per month.
- Application fee are mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in GATE 2016 and Personal Interview.
Fill NTPC ET ACT Application Form 2016 Online:
- Go to www.ntpccareers.net official website.
- From web page click on the link to apply for offered posts.
- Click on the “Click here for Online Registration” link to proceed further.
- Before you proceed further first read all details for filling application form.
- Fill details in application form as mentioned.
- Pay application fee as instructed.
- Submit all your details with application form as mentioned.
- On or before last date of application form submission date fill your application form.
- After due date no application form will be allowed to submit.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for apply online application form: 09th February, 2016
Last date for submit online application form: 29th February, 2016
Admit Card Download From: 18th April, 2016
NTPC ET & ACT Written Exam: May, 2016
Official Site: www.ntpccareers.net
In case of any query regarding NTPC ET Recruitment 2016, Syllabus, Exam Materials and previous year paper just write comment over here. We will reply you as soon as possible. Ke