NCERT Recruitment 2016 | Computer Typist & DTP Operator Posts
There Is A Latest Updates For All The Candidates Of Indian Government Job Seeker Who Are Looking For A Job In Govt Sector, There Is A Great Opportunity For All Of Them. Here is a Latest Updates For All of You Guys. So all the job Seeker of Government Jobs Who really Want To Go in Govt Sector. There is A Latest Updates for All of Them and Its Also a Great Opportunity For all That Department of Elementary Education, national Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi has announced A notification for The Recruitment of Junior Project fellow vacancies for Various Projects on Temporary Basis. All The eligible candidates Who Have Possess masters degree in Science/ Social Science/ education/ Mathematics/ statistics/ Hindi/ English/ child development With minimum 55% marks. and Other Details Like Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection process, Important dates & How to apply are Given Below. So Candidates Who Want To Go In This Field Will Have Read This Post Properly And To Follow It For Your Bright Future!
NCERT Vacancy Details:
Educational Qualification: All The candidates should Have to Possess masters degree in Science/ Social science/ education/ Mathematics/ statistics/ Hindi/ English/ child Development with Minimum 55% marks.
1. Green School Practices under Education for Sustainable development (ESD)
2. A Study of Factors affecting The Implementation of Quality improvement initiative In Terms of Achievement of Its objectives in Madhya Pradesh
3. Development of E-Material in Teaching Learning of Environmental studies at The Primary Level
4. Development of E-Material in Teaching Learning of Mathematics At The primary Level For massive Online open Course
5. A Case Study on implementation of Amendments, Guidelines and Clarifications issued on RTE act
6. Development of Mathematics Kit For primary stage
7. Publication of Firkee bachchon ki
8. Upvan Compilation of Poems as Teacher Resource material for Primary Stage
9. National Conference on Pedagogy and Practice in Early Childhood education
10. Publication of The Journal The primary Teacher
11. Publication of The Journal Prathmik shikshak
You Can Also Search For This: