NBSSLUP Recruitment 2016 notification updated on its portal nbsslup.in for LDC Post having 30 vacancies application form available on website.
NBSSLUP Jobs 2016: National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning has fulfilled their wish for those candidate who were probing for latest govt. jobs in Nagpur. Recently organization disclosed vacant space for post of Skilled Supporting Staff, Lower Division Clerk & Stenographer Grade – III having 30 seats available. Log on to its official website www.nbsslup.in to know more important details related to educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning is abbreviated as NBSSLUP which was established in 1956 having main objective to make awareness about soil amongst people & to promote agriculture quality. Their headquarter is located at Nagpur & ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) is one of chain amongst them. From official web page you will get detailed information about history of this organization & how it was formed.
When news will flash about recruitment declaration of 30 employees for Skilled Supporting Staff, Lower Division Clerk & Stenographer Grade – III candidate are not going to miss this golden opportunity. This offer should not be let go off if you are fitting well into eligibility criteria as this may prove to be career winning scope. Number of vacancies is less but if luck will favor & hard work will be there then no one can stop you to secure your seat.
NBSSLUP Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP)
Official Website: www.nbsslup.in
Job Role: Skilled Supporting Staff, Lower Division Clerk & Stenographer Grade – III
Total number of Vacancies: 30
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Skilled Supporting Staff :- 21
- For Lower Division Clerk :- 06
- For Stenographer Grade – III :- 03
Job Location: Nagpur
Job Category: Govt. Job
- Qualification needed for this post is 12th class passed in English of Hindi & their typing speed should also be good enough to apply for this recruitment notice.
- Minimum age criteria of aspirant should not be less than 18 years for all three job post.
- Maximum age limit for LDC & Stenographer should not be more than 27 years and for Skilled Supporting Staff it should not be more than 25 years.
- If you want to make yourself on safe side by confirming your seat then it is totally based on your performance in written exam & personal interview.
- It is advisable that kindly refer to its official notification to get detailed information about application fee.
- Final Selected candidate will get Rs. 5,200 – 20, 200 plus grade pay on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date to submit your application form is 9th May, 2016.
- The Administrative Officer
National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning
Steps to Apply for NBSSLUP Nagpur Vacancy 2016
- Candidate who fits well into mentioned criteria & having strong desire to apply for this recruitment then kindly visit its website.
- Once you are landed on home page search for latest recruitment of Nagpur on search bar.
- Read notification which is being published by organization.
- Download your application form then you have to fill it manually.
- After completing this process attach necessary documents which are mentioned & send it to above mentioned postal address.
Official Site: nbsslup.in
You can get all updates such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, merit list, result etc. of NBSSLUP Recruitment 2016 you have to refer to our website on regular basis. You will also get aware of other recruitment posting & other news related to it.