Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification along with application form to fill up for 335 rade Apprentice Posts is now out at www.davp.nic.in.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2017: Candidates belongs to Maharashtra State have employment news blinking at www.davp.nic.in and also www.godiwadabhartee.com official website with label for Apprenticeship Trade posts with intention to hire eligible and skillful candidates. The authority members have declared job notification to filling total 335 empty places in terms of hiring eligible candidates. For provide information related to job all information has been share at official site.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai is also known by another name premier repair yard of Indian Navy was formed in 1735. To become career of candidates Naval Dockyard Mumbai holds recruiting process. It is select applicants for training and students to be made their future. It is offering jobs to jobless candidates. Therefore candidates will able to this recruitment will all eligible criteria.
Online application are invited to fill up above vacancies, therefore candidates who have made up their mind to devote themselves for nation and are eligible enough can apply for said post on or before last date of sending application. This job notification bring also bring good opportunity for all those aspirant who were looking for government jobs in Maharashtra. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Naval Dockyard Mumbai Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Naval Dockyard Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Name of Organization: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Number of Vacancies: 335 post
Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
One Year Training Posts: 200 posts
- Machinist: 10 post
- Instrument Mechanic: 10 post
- Fitter: 40 post
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 15 post
- Ref & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 10 post
- Electroplate: 05 post
- Welder (Gas & Elect): 20 post
- Painter (General): 25 post
- Mason (BC): 10 post
- IT & ESM: 10 post
- Turner: 15 post
- Electronic Mechanic: 10 post
- Electrician: 20 post
Second Year Training Posts: 135 posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 25 post
- Foundry Man: 05 post
- Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft): 10 post
- Power Electrician: 10 post
- Shipwright Steel: 20 post
- Plumber: 10 post
- Pipe Fitter: 10 post
- Rigger (Heavy Industries): 15 post
- Sheet Metalworker: 15 post
- Carpenter: 15 post
Eligible Criteria for NDM Jobs 2017-18:
- Age limit of candidates should be born in between 31st March, 1995 to 31st March, 2002.
- Candidate’s upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates will be provided as per government rules.
- Candidates should have SSC/10th pass certificate with at least 50% marks by any affiliated board and have ITI certificate in post relevant trades with 65% marks from any recognized institute.
Check: Employment News Maharashtra
- For more details please refer official notification for this section.
Selection of candidates is based on following phase as below,
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview.
- Log in to official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Apprentice posts link.
- In new tab, pdf file will open.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Click on download application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details in prescribed format.
- Attach all required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it to following mentioned address before due date of accepting.
Dockyard Apprentice School,
Naval Dockyard Mumbai – 400023.
Important Dates Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form: 31st October, 2017
Official Site: www.godiwadabhartee.com or www.davp.nic.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website www.ifreejobalert.in by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment 2017 admit card, results, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospects can also submit us their related query through comment section. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.