Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016, 315 Apprentice ITI Vacancies Applicant May Apply Offline Through The Application Form Available at davp.nic.in
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016: Candidates belongs to Maharashtra State have employment news blinking at www.davp.nic.in official website with label for Apprentice posts with intention to hire eligible and skillful candidates. The authority members have declared job notification to filling total 315 empty places in terms of hiring eligible candidates. For provide information related to job all information has been share at official site.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai is also known by another name premier repair yard of Indian Navy was formed in 1735. To become career of candidates Naval Dockyard Mumbai holds recruiting process. It is select applicants for training and students to be made their future. It is offering jobs to jobless candidates. Therefore candidates will able to this recruitment will all eligible criteria.
Online application are invited to fill up above vacancies, therefore candidates who have made up their mind to devote themselves for nation and are eligible enough can apply for said post on or before last date of sending application. This job notification bring also bring good opportunity for all those aspirant who were looking for government jobs in Maharashtra. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details
Name of Organization: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Number of Vacancies: 315 post
Name of Posts: Apprentice Posts
- Mechanist : 15 Posts
- Fitter : 40 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance : 10 Posts
- Electroplater : 10 Posts
- Refrigerator and Air Conditioner Machine : 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Elect.) : 15 Posts
- Mason (BC) : 15 Posts
- Painter (General) : 10 Posts
- Tailor : 15 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) : 25 Posts
- Pattern Maker : 10 Posts
- Foundry Man : 05 Posts
- Plumber : 20 Posts
- Power Electrician : 15 Posts
- Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft) : 15 Posts
- Shipwright Steel : 15 Posts
- Rigger (Heavy Industries) : 10 Posts
- Pipe Fitter : 15 Posts
- Crane Operator (Overhead SI) : 10 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker : 10 Posts
- Shipwright Wood : 15 Posts
Eligible Criteria for NDM Jobs 2016-17:
- Age limit of candidates should be born in between 1st April 1996 to 31st March 2003.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Gov. Norms.
- Candidates should have SSC/10th pass certificate by any affiliated board and have ITI certificate in post relevant trades from any recognized institute.
Check: Employment News Maharashtra
- For more details please refer official notification for this section.
Selection of candidates is based on following phase as below,
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview.
- Log in to official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Apprentice posts link.
- In new tab, pdf file will open.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Click on download application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details in prescribed format.
- Attach all required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it to following mentioned address before due date of accepting.
Dockyard Apprentice School,
Naval Dockyard Mumbai – 400023.
Important Dates Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form: 14th October, 2016
Click Here to download Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Official Site: www.davp.nic.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website www.ifreejobalerts.in by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment 2016 admit card, results, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospects can also submit us their related query through comment section. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.