Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 notification easily seen on its site nainitalbank.co.in with 100 vacancies in Management Trainee post apply online form.
Nainital Bank Notification 2016: Nainital Bank Department has made announcement for post of Management Trainee recently so job seekers are very happy after hearing this Rojgar Samachar. Aspirants who has completed their graduation or Post graduation may apply for this post online as application form is available online www.nainitalbank.co.in. They are in need of around 100 employees if interested then confirm your registration on or before 24th May, 2016.
We will have some brief about Nainital Bank Limited which is also known as NTB formed by Mr. Govind Ballabh Pant & Shah Community in year 1922. It is world’s second largest bank in India which is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda & having majority of about 98.6% since 1975. Over 130 branches are being established in Rajasthan, Delhi & Haryana so from this we can say that net income of bank as per current analysis is ?55 billion.
Candidates who were probing for latest govt. jobs in Bank can participate in latest recruitment notification published by Nainital Bank. As they are in need of Management Trainee so aspirants who fit well into eligibility criteria should apply for it else they will reject your application form. To avoid this type of circumstances so kindly refer to its official notification before you start filling application form. Information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Nainital Bank Limited (NTB)
Job Role: Management Trainee
Total number of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Nainital
Job Category: State Govt. Job
- Candidates who are interested & deserving for this post they should have completed their graduation or post graduation degree from well recognized university.
- It can be from any stream such as Arts, Commerce or Science or Agriculture but knowledge of computer is mandatory.
- Appellant who is going to register themselves for this post make sure that your age should not be less than 20 years.
- Maximum age of aspirant should not be more than 27 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved category aspirant will be provided according to government rules & regulations.
- Registered candidate has to qualify two selection rounds i.e. written test & personal interview which will be conducted by NTB.
- Application fee for this recruitment drive is Rs. 1000/- & mode of payment should be through online payment gateway.
- Aspirants who will be selected will get Rs. 22,000 in 1st year training period.
- For 2nd year training period appellant will get Rs. 27, 000.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Submission of application form will start from 26th April, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 10th May, 2016.
Steps to Apply for Nainital Bank MT application 2016
- Go to official web portal of Nainital Bank.
- There you will be search for application form search bar once you will land on home page.
- By clicking on that new window will be opened, so first of all read all eligibility criteria.
- Fill your application form if you fit well into eligibility criteria & pay application fee.
- Once you click on Submit button your form will be submitted & it will be displayed on your screen.
- Take hard copy of it, keep it for future purpose.
Official Website: nainitalbank.co.in
It is advisable that candidate should check its website on daily basis to get notified for each & every update of Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016.