NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017 along with exam pattern, old question paper, previous paper, study material is now available to download at www.nabard.org:
Nabard Asst Manager Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF: All the aspirants who are showing interest in NABARD Assistant Manger Recruitment 2017 can find the syllabus for the written examination from here. All the candidates those who have completed the application process are searching for the syllabus exam pattern and previous papers for the NABARD Recruitment. Candidates who had a clear idea about the syllabus can score good marks in the test conducted by the department. The aspirants who are looking for a job opportunity in Banking can apply online before the last date. All the eligible candidates who had completed the application before the last minutes are eligible for appearing for the written test. This examination conducted for testing the capability of all the applicants are for selecting the talent persons for the posts available.
With the help of Syllabus of Particular Exam You can can set your mind and through Exam Pattern you can manage your timing during exam preparation and during exam as well.
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017 Previous Paper PDF:
Name of Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Number of Vacancies: 115 Vacancies
Name of Posts: Assistant Grade A B Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Type of Exam: Online Computer Based & Written Test
Exam Date: 13th April 2017
NABARD Assistant Manger Grade A B Exam Pattern 2017:
- The written exam will be conducted for 200 marks.
- This exam time duration is 2 hours.
- It will be 2 papers for Phase-I or Paper-1 is MCQ type and Phase-II or Paper-II is written test.
- The Phase-II is personal interview.
- No negative marking is applicable.
|Test of Reasoning||40 marks|
|English Language||40 marks|
|Computer Knowledge||20 marks|
|General Awareness||20 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 marks|
|Eco. & Social issues||25 marks|
|Agri. & Rural Dev.||25 marks|
The exam will consist of 01 paper in MCQ pattern and 01 paper in descriptive format (English and Hindi)
- Phase-I (Writing skills online through keyboard) General English: (Descriptive) The paper will have descriptive questions carrying 100 marks. Duration: 1 ½ hrs The analytical and drafting ability of the candidate shall be assessed from the Descriptive English paper through essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & Letter writing. – 100 marks
- Phase–II (MCQ) Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development: Duration: 1 ½ hrs. – 100 Marks
Phase III: Interview
- Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview for 25 Marks
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017:
The NABARD Development Assistant Exam syllabus consists of following subjects are mentioned below:
- General Awareness.
- Numerical Ability.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Cloze Test.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
(C) General Awareness:
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Union Budget.
- Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economics News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Important Days.
- Banking Awareness.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
(D) Numerical Ability:
- Number System.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Problems on Ages.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Time & Ratio.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
(E) Computer Knowledge:
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Operating System.
- Computer Software.
- MS Word – Word Processing.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- MS Power Point – Presentation.
- Internet Usage etc.
Official Site: www.nabard.org
Here we provide all the information about NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017, Admit card for exams, answer key, results, govt jobs updates, employment opportunities etc are mentioned in our site.