NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 notification updated for a post of AM having 115 vacancies apply online application form at nabard.org.
NABARD Grade A Officer Vacancies 2016: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has recently announced employment news for a post of Assistant Manager & Manager. They are having total 115 number of vacancies so all interested candidate can register themselves through its official website i.e. www.nabard.org. Before applying online application form it is advisable that refer to its official notification first to know all eligibility criteria such as age limit, pay scale etc for Latest Govt Jobs 2016.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is very shortly known by NABARD it was formed on 12th July 1982. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai & also having other branches all over a country. It includes World Bank-affiliated organizations & global development agencies which are working in a field of agriculture & rural development. They do upliftment of people in rural areas. They release recruitment notification when a need arises in their organization providing an opportunity to young talented people.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Job Role: Assistant Manager & Manager
Total number of Vacancies: 115
Post wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager – 100
- Manager – 15
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
- Candidates who have completed their Degree, Post Graduation, CA, PG Diploma, MBA can apply for this post from well-recognized university.
- For Assistant Manager post’s age criteria lies in between 21 years to 30 years.
- For Manager post’s age criteria lies in between 25 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
- Selection round consist of Preliminary Exam, Mains exam & then Personal Interview.
- Those who clears first round only they will be sent to next round & likewise on the third round.
- For Assistant Manager post their application fee is Rs. 750
- For Manager post, their application fee is Rs.850
- For reserved categories such as ST/ SC/ OBC, their application fee is null so they have to pay Rs.100 for intimation charges.
- For Assistant Manager post their salary lies in between Rs.17, 100 to Rs.33, 200.
- For Manager post their salary lies in between Rs.21, 000 to Rs.36, 400.
Recently they had announced job notification for Grade A & Grade B Officers having total 115 vacancies. So aspirants who are still unemployed can apply for this post if they fit well with all eligibility criteria. Registration is being done through its official web portal so kindly apply it before 13th April 2016. Organization’s selection process is very tough as compared to others as it conducted competitive exams & interviews.
Procedure for Apply for NABARD Online Application Form 2016
- Interested & eligible candidates have to refer to its official web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment by NABARD.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for online application form is 23rd March 2016.
- The last date for online application form is 13th April 2016.
- Exam for Phase 1 i.e. Prelims is 8th May 2016.
- Exam for Phase 2 i.e. Mains is 5th June 2016.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Aspirants who are looking for latest updates on NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 stay tuned to our website.