- 1 MSRTC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
- 1.2 Required Eligibility Criteria for MSRTC Recruitment
- 1.3 How To Apply MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.4 Related Posts
MSRTC Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form has been released for Motor vehicle Mechanic, Trainee and various 156 posts at official website www.mahast.in.
MSRTC Recruitment 2017
MSRTC Vacancy 2017: Maharashtra is one of the fastest growing states in India and which is also a hub of economy which has recently published a recruitment advertisement to recruit eligible candidate for Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation. State government is going to select 156 candidates for various vacant posts, so this would be a golden opportunity for all those people who are looking for latest government job in Maharashtra.
MSRTC began its service on 1948 but first it was known as Bombay State Road Transport Corporation but later on in 1960 it was given name of MSRTC. It is the third largest bus service provider in India which serves routes to towns & cities within Maharashtra and adjoining states. It provides service in reasonable rate which can be affordable to everyone beside this it also offers a facility for online booking of tickets.
MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
Number of Posts : – 156
Name of Posts : –
- Mechanic motor vehicle = 76
- Trainee = 50
- Motor vehicle body builder = 14
- Auto electrician = 09
- Painter general = 02
- Welder = 01
- Engineering graduate = 02
- Accountancy and auditing = 02
It has become the essential need of people of Maharashtra and if it is closed for even a single day 7 million passengers will be affected. Now let’s have a look on important details such as education qualification, age limitation and procedure to apply online.
Those candidates who are seeking job in Transport Sector and in MSRTC so keep visiting on this page because we provide all recruitment details which relates Mumbai State Road Transport Corporation.
Required Eligibility Criteria for MSRTC Recruitment
Required Educational Qualification :-
- Minimum education needed to be a part of organization is having passing certificate of class 10th.
- Education qualification is different for all the posts so we request all aspirant to refer offical notification.
Required Application Fees :-
- An application fees is not mentioned in notification
Check: Employment News This Week
Required Age Limitation :-
- Minimum age of candidate must be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years.
- Candidate who is applying for trainee posts should have their minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 40 years.
- Candidate who comes under reserved cast will be given upper age relaxation as per govt. rule.
Selection Process :-
- Selection process will be based on result of written exam.
How To Apply MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation.
- On the home page you can see the link of recruitment.
- As soon as you will click on that link new window will open and there will be a list of opening which is issued recently.
- Choose the post in which you have to apply.
- After clicking on apply online form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill all the detail carefully without making any mistake.
- If it is possible take a print out of that filled form.
Check: Jobs After 10th
Important & Useful Link’s :-
Important Date’s To Remember :-
- Starting Date For Submit Online Application Form : First Week Of August 2017 (Expected)
- Last date for submitting online application form : September, 2017
Official website: – www.mahast.in
Some Important Note’s :
Candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest updates related to MSRTC Recruitment 2017 result, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study material, previous paper etc. Aspirant can also comment us their query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.