MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 official notification has been declared for recruiting 62 candidates & filling online form available @ mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Sales Tax Dept Notification: Aspirant who were waiting for governments jobs in Maharashtra has finally got a new recruitment and this time it is for the post of Sales Tax Inspector and for this post they have 62 vacant seats. All those candidate who have done their bachelor and looking for a job after graduation are having very good opportunity to apply for it and for detail regarding this are mentioned below, so go through it once.
Now let’s put some light on Maharashtra Public Service Commission, MPSC is a constitutional body provides a smooth and efficient functioning of government of India. It looks after major functions such as conducting examination for appointments to the service of state government, it also advise the state government on methods of recruitment to the various services, it also looks after disciplinary matters affecting government servants. It has numbers of interesting fact to know all that you have to visit official website.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The MPSC Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) MPSC Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For MPSC Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Number of Posts: – 62
Name of the Posts: – Sales Tax Inspector
- Candidates who are interested for above mentioned posts need to have basic education qualification and that is graduation degree from recognized university.
- We also suggest all aspirants to read official notification because over there you can find complete detail on each and every point of education criteria.
- Applicants who are interested in above mentioned posts should meet minimum age limit as per Indian government rules.
- So for this job they need minimum age limit which is 18 years and maximum age limit that is 33 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to that candidate who comes under reserved category.
- Application fee is as per the norms of MPSC which is fix and that is Rs. 373 for general candidates & Rs. 273 of candidates who comes in reserved category as per in Indian government rules
- Selection process of selection will be based on written examination and personal interview which will be arranged by HR department of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
How to Apply MPSC STI Vacancies Recruitment 2017?
- Visit Official web site which is mpsc.gov.in
- Search for link which mentioned Sales Tax Inspector recruitment.
- Now click on it and read official notification first.
- Now if fit in the criteria which is set by the organization then and then only you have to apply for it.
- As soon as you will click on apply online button you will be transferred to mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Over there you need to registered yourself if you are a new user otherwise you have to login with your old ID and password.
- Now fill the form without making any mistake and do as you are given direction.
Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
Note: – If you wish to you can bookmark our website to grab latest update on MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 which will be very much helpful to you. We will also update admit card of above mentioned exam which is also necessary at the time of examination so stay update with our official website.