MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 notification released for a post of CJ having 131 vacancies apply online application form on its site mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Judicial Magistrate vacancies 2016: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently announced employment news of this week for a post of Civil Judge. They are having total 131 number of vacancies so candidates who are interested can apply online application form through its official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in. Registration is open to 12th April 2016 so aspirants should apply on or before it. Before registering themselves kindly go through its official notification published on above mentioned site.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is shortly known as MPSC. Their main duty is to do recruitment for civil jobs of their state. Its works for state government & they look over all hiring process when they release job notification for various posts. Every year they release job notification when need of vacancies are created. Recently they had release employment news for post of Civil Judge having 131 vacant space so interested aspirant should apply it on or before 12th April, 2016. You can also check out the latest job opening after graduation in our article which is specially written by our team for those who have graduation degree
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Maharashtra Public Service Commission so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Maharashtra and searching job in Maharashtra Public Service Commission so in upcoming days if Maharashtra Public Service Commission releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Job Role: Civil Judge
Total number of Vacancies: 131
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: Government Job
- Candidates who have completed their LLB/LLM degree are eligible to apply for this post but they should have pursued it from a well recognized university.
- Minimum age limit of a candidate should be 21 years.
- Maximum age limit of aspirant should be 35 years.
- Applicants have to appear for the Preliminary exam, Mains exam & then Personal Interview.
- A candidate who falls under General Category has to pay Rs. 373 application fee.
- A candidate who falls under Reserved Category has to pay Rs. 273 application fee.
- Aspirants who will be selected will get Rs.27, 700 – 44,770 on a monthly basis.
Candidates who have completed their LLB/ LLM degree & were looking for govt. of Maharashtra. So here good news are for all those aspirants who were looking for employment. Kindly refer its official notification before applying application form in order to get a clear idea about eligibility criteria. Such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process etc. so it is very much necessary to have a look at notification which is published.
Procedure to Apply for MPSC Civil Judge Online Application Form 2016
- Interested & eligible candidates have to refer to its official web portal first.
- Search for Maharashtra civil judge jobs 2016
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form very precisely without any mistake.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for registration is 23rd March 2016.
- The last date for registration is 12th April 2016.
- The last date to pay application fee is 13th April 2016.
- Tentative Prelims exam date will be 5th June 2016.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
For latest updates related to MPSC civil judge recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, merit list & result. So kindly bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D in order to get regular updates from our site.