MP Police Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form to fill up for 14283 vacancies of Constable, Head Constable, ASI Posts is now available at www.vyapam.nic.in.
MP Vyapam Police Constable Bharti 2016: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) has finally issued much awaited police bharti notification 2016 about new job opening in various police department of state for total 14283 vacancies of constable (GD), head constable (Computer) and assistant sub inspector (ASI) and will start to accept online application on main portal site at www.peb.mp.gov.in and also www.vyapam.nic.in from 12th April 2016 so such candidates who are finding new Police Jobs this would be the chance for which you are looking for so long.
Check: SBI Recruitment 2016
In order to maintain discipline and piece in newly formed state Madhya Pradesh, government has decided to recruit energetic, brave and result oriented candidates for total 14283 various designation vacancies such as Constable, Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector in police department so those who aspire to enroll themselves in government sector or in one of the most reputed departments of government, this is huge opportunity for you.
Check: SBI Syllabus 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is also known as MPPEB. It was established in the year of 1970. Its main aims of this board to conduct various exams in MP state. As of now just to let aware about this recruitment drive all those hopefuls who are nation lover and have bravery and presence of mind to handle and deal with criminal minds and terrorist activities so that they can prepare according to requirements and keep ready necessary documents which are compulsory to submit. Brief details are as follows.
MP Police Recruitment 2016:
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam)
Number of Vacancies: 14283 Posts
Name of Posts: Various Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|07||Constable (Water Carrier)||176|
|11||Constable (Tet Khalasi)||28|
|12||Head Constable (Computer)||200|
|13||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)||50|
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Eligible Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Police Jobs 2016-17:
- Applicants should have age between 18 year to 28 years as on 01st August, 2016.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
- Applicant must be completed 08th/10th/12th class from any recognized board or graduate/post graduate from any recognized university.
- Candidates who are applying for post of driver must have valid driving license.
- For more details please read official notification for this section.
Note: The application fee is non-refundable for this posts.
- The candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, Physical Test and Trade Test.
- For Constable: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-.
- For Asst Sub Inspector: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-.
- For Head Constable: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,100/-.
Fill MP Police Constable Bharti Application Form 2016:
- Visit the official website at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Find current recruitment form the left sidebar and click on it.
- Now click the link of Police Bharti 2016.
- Choose the post for which your want to submit an application and hit click here to apply link.
- Read all the instruction given on that page and then click on New Application link.
- Fill all the required details carefully and upload scanned images.
- Then submit your application and generate the examination fee challan.
- Take a print of application form for future reference.
- Pay the required fees in the banks and keep a copy of fee receipt for future reference.
Official Site: www.vyapam.nic.in or www.peb.mp.gov.in
We provided all information regarding MP Police Recruitment 2016 bharti, notification, online application form, syllabus, admit card, previous paper, answer key, results and interview etc are mentioned in our site. In case any query our article related, please comment here. Our team member reply as soon as possible.