MP High Court Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form for 1003 Vacancies of Stenographer & Assistant Grade-III Posts is now available at www.mponline.gov.in :
Friends are you waiting for govt jobs in MP? If yes than latest employment news for you. High court of Madhya Pradesh has issued a one of latest job notification regarding to MP High Court vacancy and invited to participated to fill online application form. All those candidates who are aspirant for total number of 1003 stenographer vacancies on official website at www.mponline.gov.in. So those candidates who have qualification as required you are not wasted any time apply for before date.
Madhya Pradesh High Court was created in year 1956. The High court of Madhya Pradesh as located in Jabalpur District. This letters patent proceeded in power even after the designation of the constitution of India on 26th January, 1950 by uprightness of articles 225 & 372. Interested aspirant have to submit filled online form before 13th August, 2015. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the prelims exam, main exam and personal interview.
Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment advertisement has been announced for 1003 vacancies of stenographer Grade-II & III, Steno Typist, Assistant Grade III Posts. So candidates who are eligible and interested for this post they can apply before due dates. Further details such as age limit, academic experience, education qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply, important date, important link are mentioned below.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The MP High Court Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From MP High Court Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For MP High Court Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
MP High Court Recruitment 2015 Details:
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Number of Vacancies: 1003 post
Name of Posts:
- Stenographer Grade II: 53 posts
- Stenographer Grade III: 155 posts
- Steno Typist: 08 posts
- Assistant Grade III (English): 20 posts
- Assistant Grade III: 767 posts
Eligible Criteria for Jabalpur High Court Recruitment:
- Applied candidates should have age between 18 year to 35 year as on 01st January, 2016. Candidates age relaxation will be given as per the government norms. For more details about the age you can view the official notification for this section.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 along with 1 year diploma computer courses for the recognized institute. Candidates must have typing speed of 100 words pm. For more details about the education you can check notification for this section.
- Selected candidates get offer salary of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the written exam and personal interview.
- For General and Out of MP candidates should have to pay Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates must have to pay Rs. 600/-
Procedure to fill MP High Court Online Application Form 2015:
- Go to official website.
- On main page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of MPHC recruitment link.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that click on online application form link.
- Enter all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of signature, photograph and required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.
- At last tale print out of filled form for further reference.
- Last Date of Online Application Form Submission: 13th August, 2015
- Admit Card Release: Before 10 Days Written Exam
- Exam Date: 06th September, 2015
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to MP High Court Recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam syllabus, exam pattern, study material etc. Candidates can comment us their query, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.