MP High Court Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form to fill up for 96 vacancies of Civil Judge Class II Posts at www.mphc.gov.in.
MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2015: Authorities of Madhya Pradesh High Court have declared Govt job after Graduation to fill up vacant positions of Class 2 Civil Judge and related notification which is inviting online application form on its official website at www.mphc.gov.in and also www.mponline.gov.in has been published so now all the interested aspirants can access all the necessary details from the same now.
Madhya Pradesh High Court was established in 1956 by MP State Government. It is located in Indore, Jabalpur and Gwalior that are cities of Madhya Pradesh. It is India’s biggest state high courts. The main seated of MP high court is at Jabalpur. All the decision is handled by MP Government. Candidates require checking eligible criteria going to start online process.
MP High Court has recently uploaded notification of recruitment on its official site. According to that there are total numbers of 96 vacancies of Class 2 (Civil Judge) posts and to fill up this post they have announced this notification. By online application form they are inviting all eligible candidates are this application process is already started, so hurry up. For interested candidates we have provided all necessary criteria which are required to apply, so take a look before you apply.
MP High Court Recruitment 2015 Details:
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Number of Vacancies: 96 Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- General: 35 Posts
- OBC: 27 Posts
- SC: 18 Posts
- ST: 16 Posts
Name of Posts: Civil Judge Class II Vacancies
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Eligible Criteria for MP High Court Jobs Vacancy 2015:
- Applicant should have age between 21 years to 35 years as on 01st January, 2016.
- Candidate’s age relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulation.
- Applicant must be completed in Bachelor Degree in Law from recognized university or institute.
- For more details about this post, kindly refer official notification for mentioned details.
- Selected candidates will be get of salary Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 47,700/-.
- For General and OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Other category candidates need to pay Rs. 800/-
- Applicant selection will be done on the based on their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview.
Fill MP High Court Online Application Form 2015:
- Go to www.mphc.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Civil Judge Posts link.
- First read all details regarding application form filling details.
- Pay application fee as applicable to you.
- Attach all necessary document copies as mentioned.
- Apply on or before last date of application submission date.
- After last date application form will not be accepted.
Important Dates Remind:
- Online application start date from: 26th October, 2015
- Last date for submission online application form: 22nd November, 2015
- Preliminary Examination date: 20th December, 2015
Official Site: www.mphc.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in
Hope our readers are able to grab all important details about MP High Court Recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Our team member will able to submit us their feedback through comment session.