MOSPI Recruitment 2015 along with notification and application form for 645 Field Investigator posts available at official website www.mospi.nic.in:
Are you looking for MOSPI Recruitment 2015? if yes than your have visited right portal. Recently high command of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has uploaded notification for selecting best staff for 645 vacancies of Field Investigator posts. Candidates will be appointed on contract basis in Field Operations Division (FOD), NSSO. Eligible candidates have to visit official site www.mospi.nic.in for downloading application form.
The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) is one type of government body in India. Its main work is related with coverage and quality of statistics which also includes surveys. It has two child agencies i.e. Department of Statistics and Department of Programme Implementation.
Department of Statistics has two wings which are Central Statistical Office (CSO) & National Sample Survey Office (NSSO). Department of Programme Implementation has four wings which are Infrastructure Monitoring Project Monitoring Division, Project Monitoring Division, Twenty Point Programme Division & Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme Division. Currently MOSPI is headed by General V. K. Singh, Minister of State (Independent Charge).
Finally advertisement released by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation is considered as one of the great opportunity for those entire aspirants who were eagerly looking for latest govt jobs. Now all those candidates who have completed their graduation from recognized institute are invited to fill MOSPI Field Investigator online form 2015. Aspirant have to fill it with correct information and submit it before due date of accepting which has been mentioned in advertisement.
MOSPI Recruitment 2015 Job Details
Name of the Organization: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
Job Category: Govt Jobs 2015
Job Location: Update Soon
Number of the Vacancy: 645 posts
Name of the Posts: Field Investigator
Eligibility Criteria for MOSPI Govt Jobs 2015
- Not specified.
- Candidates who shown their interest in this job notification should complete Graduation Degree from recognized university along with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as one of the paper at Degree level education.
- Candidates also must have good knowledge in Computer Applications such as MS Office and must know good speaking & reading knowledge of English, local language.
- Age of applied number of candidates must be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/07/2015.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of government.
- Not specified.
- Candidates who have participated in application procedure need to go through written examination and personal interview for grabbing this government job as released in employment news.
How To Fill MOSPI Application Form:
- Log in to official website: www.mospi.nic.in
- Finally home page of site will open, now search for Career tab and click on it.
- After that candidates need to click on Advertisement of Field Investigator Posts link.
- Finally pdf file will open, read all mentioned information carefully.
- After reading details, click on download application form link.
- Now fill form with all necessary detail in prescribed format,
- Attach all required documents such as support of age, qualification, caste etc.
- Now verify filled form and submit it with self addressed duly stamped envelope send to Regional Head, of Concerned Regional Office as per Notification.
- Regional Head, of Concerned Regional Office as per Notification.
Official website: www.mospi.nic.in
Note: Candidates have any query related to MOSPI vacancy then he/ she can comment use below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.