MHADA Recruitment 2015 Notification, Online Application Form to fill up for 244 Vacancies of Junior Engineer, Clerk, Assistant & Other Posts is now out at www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in.
MHADA JE Recruitment 2015: Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has release employment notification of Engineer, Clerk, Assistant and Various Other vacancies on its official website at www.mhada.maharastra.gov.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill up online application form for 244 vacancies whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Maharashtra Housing Board also called Bombay Housing Board is working from 1948 on its own field. MHADA board takes decision and manages for construction of residential buildings under various housing scheme. In Maharashtra state the total constructions make and approve by Bombay Housing Board. According to need have required manpower the board organizes the recruitment time to time.
Recently authority member of board has released big advertisement as MHADA vacancy 2015 in employment news or rojgar samachar. Now all those candidates who were willing to participate in this recruitment procedure and specially those who were looking for latest govt jobs in Maharashtra have to fill registration form. Aspirant need to fill form with all required detail through online mode and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 26/08/2015. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
MHADA Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)
Number of Vacancies: 244 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Engineer: 4 posts
- Chief Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 11 posts
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 2 posts
- Accounts Officer (Accountant): 3 posts
- Assistant Account Officer: 3 posts
- Estate Manager/ Administrative Officer: 1 post
- Assistant Legal Adviser: 1 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 24 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 5 posts
- Legal (Law) Assistant: 4 posts
- Assistant: 1 post
- Civil Engineering Assistant: 21 posts
- Steno Typist (Stenographer): 2 posts
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 149 posts
- Land Surveyor: 10 posts
- Wireman: 2 posts
Eligible Criteria for MHADA Jobs 2015:
Required age should have between 18 year to 35 year as on dates. Candidate’s age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
Candidates should have B.Tech degree in Civil, Computer Science/Technology, Electrical and degree with Commerce, Art and Law from recognized university or institute. For more details refer official notification for this section.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Online Examination, Skill Test and Personal Interview.
- For General and OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved candidates must be pay Rs. 300/-
Procedure to fill MHADA Online Application 2015:
- Log in to its official portal.
- On main page, click on Job Career tab.
- After that candidates need to click on Advertisement of Engineer Posts link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now candidates need to click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Complete application fee payment procedure.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date for receiving online application form: 05th August, 2015
- Last date for receiving online application form: 26th August, 2015
- Expected Date of Examination: September/October, 2015
Official Website: mhada.maharashtra.gov.in or www.mhada.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to MHADA Recruitment 2015 along with admit card, call letter, results, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us below their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.