MH CET 2017 Notification for UG Common Entrance Test apply Online Application form mhtcet2017.co.in before 22nd March, 2017.
Maharashtra CET 2017 Exam Pattern: Students who are willing to do their under graduate course from one of the top colleges then you must register yourself in MH CET 2017. Registration for this has been started from 1st March, 2017 so all interested & eligible aspirants can apply for this on or before 22nd March, 2017 through its official website www.mhtcet2017.co.in. Detailed information about this notification has been given on its brochure on www.dmer.org.
Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test is shortly & popularly known as MHT CET. It was authorized by Directorate of Technical education & it is an annual entrance exam conducted by govt. of Maharashtra. Degree courses such as Health, Science & Technical, and Pharmacy stream examinations is being administered by them. Though this exam will be taken on offline mode still practice will be started online.
Every year entrance exam is conducted in various courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH in Health Science. In technical education Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Pharm .D for first year of students. Once students clears entrance exam then their admission process starts. All eligible students are suggested to go through its notification & register themselves by applying online application form through its official web portal.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The MH CET 2017 Notification In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From MH CET Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For MH CET Exam Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
MH CET 2017 Notification
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Health and Technical
Exam Name: Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)
Exam Type: State Level
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
- Candidates should have completed their 12th Class from well recognized board.
- Minimum 50% of aggregate should be score of general category & 40% of other reserved category.
- Minimum age of aspirant should be 17 years.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in CET exam 2017.
- Candidate who will score top will be given preferences of colleges.
- All category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as exam fee.
- CET is exam is divided into three sections.
- Paper 1, Paper 2 & Paper 3.
- Paper 1 consist of Physics & Chemistry subjects having total 100 marks.
- Paper 2 consist of Botany & Zoology subjects having total 100 marks.
- Paper 3 consist of Mathematics subject having 100 marks total.
- Each question will carry one mark except Mathematics subject.
- Mathematics subject will carry 2 marks per question.
Fill Maharashtra CET Application Form 2017
- Interested students has to first register through dte.org.in website.
- Then they have to collect application kit from Junior College as per schedule.
- Then as per mentioned website click on “Apply Online”.
- Log in using registration number & password provided in application kit.
- Upload your scanned size passport photographs & signature.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take printout of it & submit it to respective school/ college.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for applying online application form is 1st March, 2017.
- Last date for submission of online application form is 22nd March, 2017.
- Last date for payment of application fee is 28th March, 2017.
- To download Hall Ticket its date is 25th April, 2017.
- Examination will be conducted on 5th May, 2017.
- Results will be released on 1st June, 2017.
Official Website: www.mhtcet2017.co.in
Applicants will get more information regarding MH CET 2017 Notification such as admit card, syllabus, merit list, exam cut off marks etc. Keep visiting our website for latest buzz regarding recruitment.