MG Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification along with Application Form to fill up 207 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts is now available at www.mgbank.co.in.
MG Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2015: Madhyanchal Gramin Bank has published employment notification for appointing eligible candidates for Office Assistant vacancy on its official website at www.mgbank.co.in. Eligible candidates are invited to fill online application form for 207 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank established on 01st November, 2015 and situated at Saugor, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is one type of Rural Bank of Madhya Pradesh. It was founded by merging three rural banks which are Madhya Bharat Bank, Sharda Grameen Bank and Rewa Sidi Grameen Bank. MG Bank is mainly sponsored by State Bank of India, Union Bank and Allahabad Bank. Recently authority member of bank has announced advertisement of Employment News and Rojgar Samachar as MG Bank Vacancy 2015 for direct recruitment of vacant posts as per requirement.
Finally advt bring great opportunity for local candidates who specially finding Latest Bank Jobs in M.P. Now all qualified candidate have to fill registration form with all correct information through online mode and submit it before last date of accepting i.e. 13th August, 2015. Before filling form, interested aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details such as age limit, education qualification, application fee, application procedure, selection process, important links etc. are mentioned below.
MG Bank Recruitment 2015 Full Details:
Name of the Organization: Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
Number of Vacancies: 207 post
Name of the Posts: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Category Wise Details:
- General: 84 Posts
- OBC: 81 Posts
- SC: 42 Posts
Eligible Criteria for MG Bank Jobs 2015:
- Candidates who are applying for the above post should be able to satisfy the age eligible criteria as are defined in the IBPS RRB CWE III Advertisement.
- Interested candidates must have qualified in examination of RRBs CWE-III held on September or October, 2014
- Applicant will be selected on the basis of marks scored in IBPS held on September/October 2014 and performance in personal interview. Call Letter will also be issued online as well. You have to score marks minimum as mentioned in below table for eligibility of your candidature.
- Selected candidates will receive the pay scale of Rs. 15,600/- per moths inclusive of D.A. and H.R.A. at the current rate.
Procedure to Fill for MB Bank Application Form 2015:
- Visit official website of MG Bank at mgbank.co.in
- On home page click on job opening tab.
- Now click on Recruitment Advertisement.
- Real all instruction carefully.
- Click on online application form link
- Fill it with all required information
- Upload scanned copy of require documents, photograph and signature.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Online Application Start Date: 30th July, 2015
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 13th August, 2015
Official Website: www.mgbank.co.in
Note: Candidates can bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to MG Bank Recruitment 2015, admit card, answer key, results, exam syllabus, exam pattern, study material etc. Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.