Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2016 official notification has been released for recruitment of 675 ASI HC Posts and form filling work available at www.mahpolwireless.gov.in.
Maharashtra Head Constable Bharti 2016: One of the fastest growing state and the state which does not required any kind of introduction is none other than Maharashtra which has recently published official notification to recruit good eligible candidates for Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police & Constables posts and for both this post there are 675 vacant posts available in above mentioned department. Recruitment advertisement was published on official website and link for that website is mentioned below.
People who are living in Maharashtra state are having very good opportunity to apply for this job because job posting will be in Maharashtra only. Aspirant from other state can also apply for this job; we will also help those candidates who are not use to computer because for Maharashtra Police Wireless Communication candidate have to apply online and sometimes we have seen that many candidate face problem when it comes to applying online.
Now let’s have a look on eligibility criteria for above mentioned job as it plays an important role in part of selection because if you are not eligible as per below mentioned points then it is waste of time and money to apply for this job. We have also mentioned link for official notification to read that you just need to click on that link.
Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: – Maharashtra Police Wireless Communication Department
Number of Posts: – 675
Name of the Posts: –
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police = 191
- Constables = 484
Job location: Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2016
- Minimum education needed to apply for this job is having Higher Secondary certificate along with a Diploma in any relevant area.
- For more information on education qualification we request all aspirants to read official notification because over there they have mentioned in each and every detail.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have minimum age of 19 years and maximum of 26 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to that candidate who comes under reserved category as per rules & regulation of Indian government.
- Selected aspirant will be given 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 salary every month plus additional benefit, detail will be given after selection.
Check: Govt Jobs in Maharashtra
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) after candidate pass both this test final selection will be made through Interview.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Asst sub inspector Vacancies 2016?
- Visit official website of Maharashtra Police Wireless Communication Department which is www.mahpolwireless.gov.in
- On home page you can see a link for above mentioned posts along with official notification.
- Read offical notification carefully and click on apply online button.
- As soon as you will click on apply online an online form will be available on your device where you have to enter necessary detail without making any mistake.
- After filling form check it once make online payment and finally click on submit button.
- Starting date of making online application = 18th December, 2015.
- Last date of making online application = 06th January, 2016.
Official Website: www.mahpolwireless.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Maharashtra Police Wireless recruitment 2016 admit card, results, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.