Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form to fill up for 467 vacancies of Police Patil Posts is now out at www.parbhani.nic.in.
Maharashtra Police Patil Bharti 2016: Maharashtra State Police Department recently uploaded employment news has been flashed by the Sub Divisional Magistrate office main portal at www.parbhani.nic.in and also www.parbhani.applygov.com with a view to provide work chance to police filed candidates and good knowledge in the same field. Any candidates having good fitness can have good opportunity to work as the job offer is under Government Jobs in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office Parbhani is a city of Maharashtra state. It is also administrative headquarter of Parbhani District. It is the 4th largest city of the State. This Parbhani district is divided into 9 talukas under the 4 revenue of sub divisions. The collectorate is headed by the district collector and was the charge of revenue administration within the district and co-ordinates the functions of other all state government departments.
Maharashtra government wanted to sign up such qualitative candidates so that they have provided application receiving option for all interested candidates and the notification is shown at the same site since 22nd December, 2015. Right now there are total numbers of 467 vacancies of various posts. For more details in briefly such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply ect are mentioned below.
Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2016 Online Application:
Name of Organization: Maharashtra State Police Department
Number of Vacancies: 467 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Selu Division. (Taluka Jintur): 81 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Pathri Division: 79 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Parbhani: 76 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division. (Taluka Purna): 65 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division: 62 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division. (Taluka Palam): 54 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Selu Div. (Taluka Selu): 50 post
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligible Criteria for Maharashtra Police Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Any candidates with SSC or 10th Pass from authorized board having good skill in the related filed can apply for the police patil posts.
- Applicant should have minimum age 25 years and maximum age 45 years as on 22.12.2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
- For Unreserved category candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 300/-
- Selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Skill Test.
How to Fill Sub-Divisional Magistrate Parbhani Recruitment 2016 Registration:
- Open official website at www.parbhani.nic.in or www.parbhani.applygov.com.
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Advertisement for the related vacancy appeared click on the link.
- Ad along with application form will be shown.
- Download application form.
- Fill application form as instructed.
- Attach your recent passport size photo.
- Send application form as to mentioned address.
- Delay in reaching application form will be cause for rejection.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application form start date: 22nd December, 2015
- Last date for online application form: 05th January, 2016
- Last date submission for application fee: 07th January, 2016
- Admit card Release on: 20th January, 2016
- Written Exam Date: 31st January, 2016
Official Site: www.parbhani.nic.in or www.parbhani.applygov.com
Note: Candidates can save our website for grabbing latest updates related to Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment 2016, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.