Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016 notification along with application form to fill up for 734 vacancies of Krishi Sevak Posts is now out at www.mahaagri.gov.in.
Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Recruitment 2016: Maharashtra Agriculture Department has recently published employment news for job regarding one of latest notification in from official website at www.mahaagri.gov.in So interested candidates who have knowledge in the same field and willing to provide their services to the offered posts are entitled to read the circular for the job as it was published at the same site at on date 29th December, 2015 which showing the total 734 places to be filled by Maharashtra Agriculture Dept.
The Agriculture Department of Maharashtra was established in 1883. It was established in 19th century to grow more food. Agriculture department took up various land development activities with enactment in 1942 and subsequent enforcement of Land Development Act in 1943. It is also working towards to increase the net income of farmers through the efficient and sustainable use of available resources. Aspirants candidates are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra may apply through online for Krushi Sevak Posts on
With reference to the job advertisement to make aware with job announcement the authority members of the Maharashtra State Government have uploaded service related all information at official website. So all interested and related candidates may read all details in brief and if eligible then do their apply with authority members for mentioned posts.
Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of Organization: Agriculture Department of Maharashtra
Number of Vacancies: 734 Posts
Name of Posts: Krushi Sevak (Agriculture Attendant) Posts
District Wise Posts Details:
- Pune: 156 Posts
- Thane: 185 Posts
- Nashik: 31 Posts
- Kolhapur: 86 Posts
- Aurangabad: 107 Posts
- Latur: 22 Posts
- Amravati: 09 Posts
- Nagpur: 138 Posts
Job Location: Maharashtra State
Eligible Criteria for Maha Agriculture Attendant Vacancies 2016:
- Candidates should have age between 18 years to 33 years as on 29th December, 2015
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
- Applicants has completed in Diploma in Agriculture or Equivalent for recognized university or institute.
- For Unreserved category candidates should have to pay Rs. 400/- + Processing fee is Rs. 20/-
- For Reserved category candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- + Processing fee is Rs. 20/-
- Note: Application fee through pay in State Bank of India, Pune main branch Ac. No. 3117842524 or State Bank of Hyderabad, Lakshmi Road Pune Ac. No. 62372530249
- Selected candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
Fill Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Application Form 2016 Online?
- Visit the official website at www.mahaagri.gov.in
- Now look for the offered posts related link for proceed further.
- Only online mode is available for application form filling process.
- Fill with all valid and necessary information.
- Complete your registration details via following rules and regulations.
- Attach all necessary certificate copies with application form.
- Submit your application form within given time limit.
- After last date of submission no application form will be able to submit.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form: 29th December, 2015
- Last date for submit online application form: 12th January, 2016
Official Site: www.mahaagri.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.