LIC Recruitment 2016 notification is been published for a post of Insurance Advisor having 500 vacancies can get online application form from licindia.in.
LIC India Vacancy 2016: Life Insurance Company has recently released this week’s employment news for a post of Insurance Advisor having 500 vacancies. A candidate who is having the interest to apply for this post can get an application form from its official website i.e. www.licindia.in. Before applying application form kindly go through its official notification which has been published on its above-mentioned website. Interested aspirants are advised to send your filled registration form before 31st May 2016 from mentioned portal.
Life Insurance Company which is shortly & very popularly known by LIC. It is one of the oldest & largest organization in India. It has established over 100 years ago & still they are providing their best service to their customer. They help people in taking their property, health, vehicle, medical etc. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai & it was established in the year 1956. They give a chance to talented people in their organization by recruiting them.
Candidates who are looking for latest government job after completing their 10th from the well-recognized board then they can apply for this post. So, for those who are unemployed & fits well to all eligibility criteria should not miss this chance this may prove one of the best decision and you may get hired in this organization. Kindly download application form from its official web portal & register yourself for 10th pass govt job before 31st May 2016 & also refer to its site for more detailed information.
LIC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Life Insurance Company (LIC)
Job Role: Insurance Advisor
Total number of Vacancies: 500
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
- Aspirants who have completed their 10th class are eligible to apply for this post. They should have passed out from recognized university/ board.
- Minimum age limit of a candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of a candidate should be 65 years.
- Final selection of a candidate will be done based on merit list & their performance in personal interview.
- Kindly refer to its official notification for detailed information about application fee.
- Selected candidate will get Rs.8, 700 to Rs. 34,800 on a monthly basis plus other allowances will be given to them.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Candidates have to apply their registration form before 31st May 2016.
Procedure to Apply for LIC Online Application Form 2016
- Interested & eligible candidates have to refer to its official web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment by LIC of Insurance Advisor Post.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download filled an application form.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Stay tuned to our website by pressing CTRL+D for all latest updates related to LIC Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, merit list, result etc. If you are having any query then share it via below given comment box my team will get back to you as early as possible.