LIC Agent Recruitment 2017 Latest LIC Job Notification 528 Advisor Vacancies Applicant May Apply Online Through the official site of LIC that is licindia.in
LIC Agent Recruitment 2017
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), has declared an application of recruitment notification for the post of Insurance Advisor, Agent and Advisor . All qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 528 posts whose link is made available at official site www.licindia.in.
This big advertisement bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest govt jobs in India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form on or before 15th November 2017. Further information like age, qualification, procedure etc. is mention below.
The LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India is a public sector company and it was come into existence on first September 1956. The head office of LIC is located at Mumbai. The LIC of India is going to hire of desirable and applicable candidates to manage work of company. Applicant should know that last date of applied for LIC Jobs 2017 is so near therefore they must apply before last date.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in LIC Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in LIC so in upcoming days if LIC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
LIC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organisation : (LIC) Life Insurance Corporation
Total Number of Posts : 528 vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Agent : 168 Vacancies
- Insurance Advisor : 100 Vacancies
- Advisor : 260 Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Applicant Must be completed their 10th or 12th from recognised board or Institution.
Age Limit :
Those candidates who are going to apply for the LIC Indian following details are mentioned below
- Insurance Advisor & Agent : Candidates should have age between 18 year to 55 year.
- And candidate’s age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
- Selection of candidates will be made on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Application fee : Refer to official notification.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates can get attractive salary package of Rs 5,000 to Rs 6,000/- Per Month.
Important dates to remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 15th November, 2017
How to fill LIC Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website of LIC India.
- Now click on link of new registration.
- Fill the correct details in the application form
- Also upload scanned copy of signature and photograph as well.
- Now click on apply now.
- And take the print out of application form for future use.
Important and Useful Links :
Click Here to view Official Link
Hope our readers are able to get all important details about LIC Recruitment 2017, exam pattern, syllabus etc.