KVAFSU Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for a post of Asst. Professor having 287 vacant posts apply online at kvafsu.kar.nic.in.
KVAFSU Teaching Faculty Vacancies 2016: Karnataka Veterinary, Animal &Fisheries Sciences University has released job notification for the post of Assistant Professor, Professor and Associate Professor. Total they are having 287 vacancies so those aspirants who are interested must apply for this post through its official website i.e. www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in before 11th April 2016. Interested aspirant is advised to refer its official notification which has been published on its above-mentioned site and you can even find in Employment news of this month.
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University is shortly known as KVAFSU which was formed on 10th Feb, 2004. Its head quarter is located in Bidar district of Karnataka state in India. This university is created for education & control of veterinary animal & fisheries in Karnataka state. They release job notification when need of man force arises in organization. Kindly refer to its web portal for more detailed information about latest recruitment notification.
Candidates who are looking for Government jobs after graduation can apply for this job notification. Those who were eagerly waiting for latest recruitment job in teaching field can apply for this post so don’t wait much & grab this opportunity. As very limited number of vacancies is there so without thinking much register yourself & start preparing for selection rounds. Aspirants should check given information links & eligibility criteria before applying for it.
KVAFSU Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU)
Job Role: Assistant Professor, Professor & Associate Professor
Total number of Vacancies: 287
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Assistant Professor- 168
- For Professor -43
- For Associate Professor- 76
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Aspirants who has completed their graduation or post graduation from well recognized university can apply for this post.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years.
- For selection round check its official notification from its web portal.
- Candidates who come under General category has to pay Rs.600 as application fee.
- Candidates who come under General category has to pay Rs.300 as application fee.
- It should be in form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of The Comptroller, KVAFSU, Nandinagar, Bidar within period.
- For Associate Professor post their monthly salary will be Rs.37,400 – 67, 000 plus Rs.9,000 AGP.
- For Assistant Professor post their monthly salary will be Rs.15,600 – 39,100 plus Rs.6000 AGP.
- For Professor post their monthly salary will be Rs.37,400 – 67000 plus Rs.10000 AGP.
Procedure of KVAFSU Application Form 2016
- Interested & eligible candidates has to refer to its official web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment by KVAFSU.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on screen.
- Download it.
- Take printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online application is 11th March, 2016.
- Last date for online application form is 11th April, 2016.
- Last date for application fee is 11th April, 2016.
- The Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar.
Official Website: www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in
Kindly stay tuned to our website for more information related to KVAFSU Recruitment 2016.