Kumaun University Recruitment 2015 notification along with application form to fill up for 53 Teaching Faculty Posts is now out at www.kunainital.ac.in.
Kumaun University Faculty Recruitment 2015: Kumaun University in Nainital, Uttarakhand is recent time willing to recruit teaching posts in the present and for same they have issued link of its main official web portal at www.kunainital.ac.in. So candidates who are interested in this area are in addition to this in search of job are having one of best job opportunity to grab as by being part of above recruitment candidates will be able to have employment in its own interested area.
Kumaun University a residential-cum-affiliating university was established on 01st December, 1973 under the Act of State Legislature (U P State Universities Act) and is a permanent member of the association of Indian University. There are consists of three campuses at Almora, Nainital and Bhimtal, 35 affiliated government colleges and almost equal number of affiliated self-financed private institutions spread across the Kumaun region. University has been awarded Four Starts status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Online application are invited to fill up above post and in total 53 posts are to be recruited via this recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed post graduation from any of field are quite eligible for above recruitment. Candidates who are interested and eligible are advised to sent their application on or before 14th November, 2015 so as to be part of above recruitment. All details in brief are given as below.
Kumaun University Recruitment 2015 Details:
Name of Organization: Kamaun University
Number of Vacancies: 53 posts
Name of Posts: Teaching Faculty Positions
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Professor: 10 posts
- Associate Professor: 17 posts
- Assistant Professor: 26 posts
Eligible Criteria for Kumaun University Jobs 2015-16:
- Candidates who have done MBA or Ph.D. Entrepreneurship, MBA in Rural Management, MBA in Insurance qualification should be as per UGC/ AICTE/ CTE norms.
- Candidates are advised to check out recruitment notification to have post wise details of qualification required.
- For post wise details of above recruitment candidates are advised check out recruitment notification for this section they are mentioned below.
- Selection of candidates is based on written examination and also on personal interview held of the candidates.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/- plus Rs. 50/- additional postal charges for Unreserved category candidates.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- plus Rs. 50/- additional postal charges for Reserved category candidates.
- Note: Application fees paid in through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Kumaun University, Nainital payable at Nainital.
Fill Kumaun University Application Form 2015:
- Log in with kunainital.ac.in official website.
- From home page click on Notification button.
- There will be Advertisement for job is available.
- Click on that link and download job details.
- Read all information and terms about filling application form.
- Download application form given at same web page.
- Fill application form according to informed in manual details.
- Affix and attach all necessary document copies with application form.
- Pay application fee caste wise mentioned in manual booklet.
- Post your application form to mentioned address.
- Your form must be reach to address within on or before last date of submission date.
Important Dates Remember:
- Last date for submission application form: 14th November, 2015
Official Site: www.kunainital.ac.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Kumaun University recruitment 2015, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us their query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.