KSET Admit Card 2017, Karnataka SET 2017 Hall Ticket will be available to download from official web portal which is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
KSET 2017 Call Letter: So finally admit card of Karnataka State Eligibility Test is about to released from official website as many aspirant are waiting for this from very long time. University of Mysore will be on website in few weeks ago so applicants who have successfully submitted their application are requested to collect call letter as soon as possible because after due date you will not able to download call letter as they have set limited time for it.
Here We Are Providing All The KSET Exam Admit Card On This Page. If Any Notification Released For Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam In Upcoming Dates. Then Here we Upload KSET Admit Card Link. So, You Can Get Easily & Download Your KSET Exam Call Letter. So, Candidates Check regularly On This Page.
KSET Admit Card 2017 Download
Organization Name: – University of Mysore
Name of Exam: – Karnataka State Eligibility Test
Type of Exam: – Written Examination (Objective Type)
Exam Date: – 6th December 2017
Type of Declaration: – Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter
- Paper 1 (100 marks) – 09:30 am to 10:45 am (1.5 Hours).
- Paper 2 (100 marks) – 11:00 am to 12:15 pm (1.5 Hours).
- Paper 3 (150 marks) – 01:30 pm to 04:00 pm (2.5 Hours).
Test Centers (Code):
- Bengaluru (10)
- Belagavi (11)
- Bellary (12)
- Vijayapura (13)
- Davangere (14)
- Dharwad (15)
- Kalburgi (16)
- Mangalore (17)
- Mysuru (18)
- Shimoga (19)
- Tumkur (20)
Now let’s have a look on Karnataka State Eligibility Test center, from 2010 Karnataka State Eligibility Test is conducting for lectureship/Assistant Professor. This center is one of the Nodal centers in Karnataka for conducting UGC-NET examination and this examination take place twice a year. So aspirant who fail in in first attempt do not have to wait for long next year they can prepare themselves and give the exam when ever exam date is declared for same year.
This exam is taken to check candidate eligibility weather they are going to perform their duties properly or not. Currently KSET is conducting test in 32 subjects at eleven nodal centers which is spread across the state. Plus point of this exam is that certificate which is issued for KSET eligible candidate is valid for life time. Candidates who have successfully passed this exam once is free from giving same exam for every year.
Applicant who is looking for previous question papers, examination details, instruction to candidates, Scheme of Examination/Evaluation, key answers will be are all made available through official website. So candidate who are looking for all this can log to this website and can get everything which is related to Karnataka State Eligibility Test. We have also mentioned steps to download call letter which will help you a lot.
Download Karnataka State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2017:
- Visit official website of University of Mysore which is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- On home page there will be an examination information tab in which all the updates are available related to examination.
- Place a cursor on it and you can able to see related post of examination.
- Click on the button which represent admit card link.
- As soon as you click on that button you will be diverted to another window.
- Now you have to enter important detail such as registration number & date of birth.
- Now you can able to see hall ticket on your device.
- Save it on your computer and take a print out of it.
Official website: kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
Note:- Aspirant are advice to stay update with official website for KSET Admit Card 2017 because you will able to grab it first on that website only. You can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D button available on key board.