KPSC Recruitment 2016 notification issued for JE Health Inspector Post having 806 vacancies interested candidate can apply online at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Group C Technical Recruitment 2016: Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced employment news of this week for a post of Junior Engineer Health Inspector. A total number of 806 vacancies they are having so aspirant who is interested should apply online application form through its official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Kindly refer to its official notification released on its site before registering yourself. The last date to fill application form is 5th May 2016 so if interested kindly register yourself before that.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is shortly known as KPSC was established on 18th May 1951. Its central office is located in Mysore. They conduct various competitive exams for their recruitment as part of their selection process. They mainly conduct written test & personal interview as part of their selection round. Organization releases recruitment notification when there is need of employment & empty space has been created. As recently they had released it for a post of JE health Inspector.
Candidate those who has completed their degree course & were looking for govt. jobs then we have brought good news for all of them. According to a latest notification released by KPSC they had announced job notification for total 806 vacancies for the post of Work Inspector, Junior Health Inspector, Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical), Asst. Statistical Officer, Industrial Extension Officer, Electrician Grade-I, Textile Inspector, etc.
KPSC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Job Role: Junior Engineer Health Inspector
Total number of Vacancies: 806
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: State Government Job
- A candidate who has completed their degree course from a well recognized university are eligible to apply for this post.
- Minimum age limit of aspirant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of aspirant should not be more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to a candidate who belongs to a reserved category according to government norms.
- Candidates who are interested in this post has to appear for written test & personal interview as their selection process.
- For General category candidate their application fee is Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved category candidate their application fee is Rs. 25/-
- Kindly refer to its official notification for detailed information about pay scale
Procedure for KPSC Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2016
- Aspirants who are interested in this job post should refer to its official notification first.
- Search for latest recruitment news announced by KPSC.
- Click on that link.
- Kindly refer to its official notification first before applying online application form.
- Fill application form make sure that any mistake doesn’t occur.
- Pay your application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The last date to apply online application form is 5th May 2016.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Get latest updates related to KPSC recruitment 2016 for that you need to bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D. So, that you will get regular updates related to it & if you are having any query then kindly share it via below given comment box & my team member will back to you as early as possible.