KPSC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form of 2484 FDA, SDA & Jr. Assistant vacancies available at official website kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Recruitment 2015 in Karnataka: High command of Karnataka Public Service Commission has taken big step for appointing skillful staff for Assistant/ First Division Assistant, Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant vacancies. All qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 2484 posts whose link is made available publicly at its official site kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is one type of autonomous body which is controlled by government of Karnataka and follows principles of Constitution of India. Main aim of commission is to appoint staff for various state government operated department through different selection process as per requirement. Recently commission has released big advertisement as KPSC jobs which bring good news for local candidates who were looking for latest government jobs in Karnataka.
Now those entire aspirants who have completed their graduation along with diploma in required discipline have to fill online form with all correct details and submit it before last date of accepting i.e. 01/08/2015. Before filling form, candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details.
KPSC Recruitment 2015:
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Job Category: Govt Jobs 2015.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Number of the Vacancy: 2484 posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant/ First Division Assistant: 1182 posts
- Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant: 1237 posts
- Second Division Assistant (Backlog): 65 posts
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Jobs 2015
- Candidates belong to General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category need to pay Rs. 300/- and SC/ ST/ Category-1, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP category need to pay Rs. 25/-.
- Fee must be deposited through various online payment methods as mentioned in official advertisement.
- Interested candidates should have completed graduation in required discipline along with Diploma in Hindi Visharada, Pandit from recognized university or institute.
- For detail information, refer official advt.
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 18 years and less than 35 years as on 03rd July, 2015.
- For General candidates: 35 years.
- For IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category candidates: 38 years.
- For SC/ST and Category I candidates: 40 years.
- Not specified.
- Interested candidates will be eligible for grab this job on the basis of its performance in Kannada Language Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
How To Fill KPSC Online Form 2015?
- Log in to KPSC official website.
- Home page will open and click on Career tab.
- Now new page will load, after that click on Advertisement link.
- PDF file will open in new, read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form.
- Click on Submit button.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date for receiving online application form: 03rd July, 2015
- Last date for receiving online application form: 01st August, 2015 till 11:45 PM
- Last date for payment of application fee: 3rd August, 2015
Check: KPSC Admit Card 2015
Official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Note: Candidates have any query related to KPSC vacancy, results, merit list then he/ she can comment use below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.