KPSC Recruitment 2015 – 2016 notification and online application form for 270 vacancies of Group A, B, C posts available at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PSC Group B Notification 2016: High command of Karnataka Public Service Commission has finally issued employment notification for selection of eligible staff for Group A, Group B, Group C posts on its official site kpsc.kar.nic.in. Now all quailed candidates are invited to fill online application form for 270 bidders vacancies whose link is made available at above mentioned portal.
Let me tell you something about KPSC which is short name of Karnataka Public Service Commission. It is one type of organization of Karnataka state and founded after independence of India form British Empire. The main duty of commission is to appoint skillful and knowledgeable staff for various civil services jobs for various department of state government. Every year local candidates state are eagerly waiting for declaration of each advertisement released by KPSC.
Recently commission has released big advertisement as KPSC Group A B C Vacancy 2015 in employment news of Karnataka and rojgar samachar. This job notification brings great news for all those aspirant who were looking for latest govt jobs in India. Now all those aspirant who fulfill minimum requirement and willing to participate in this registration procedure are invited to fill online form with all correct details and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 26/12/2015. As per advise, interest prospects are advised to refer following mentioned details.
KPSC Recruitment 2015 – 2016 Details:
Name of the organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Number of the posts: 270
Name of the posts:
- Group A: 25 vacancies
- Group B: 169 vacancies
- Group C: 76 vacancies
Job Location: Karnataka
Category: Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Group A B C Jobs 2015-16
- Candidates belongs to General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B need to pay Rs. 300/- and SC/ ST/ Category 1 candidates need to pay Rs. 150/-.
- Exam fee must be pay through online mode at post office only.
- Interested candidates must have completed B.E., B.Tech and various other from recognized university or institute.
- Aspirant are advised to refer official advertisement for detail information.
- General Category candidates: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
- SC/ ST candidates: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of state government.
- Refer advertisement.
- Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
Fill KPSC Online Application Form 2015 – 2016:
- Log into official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Group A B C Posts link.
- Finally in new tab, pdf file will open.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that candidates need to click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required and correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Last date for submitting online application form: 26th December, 2015
Official Website: – kpsc.kar.nic.in
Note: Candidates can save our website www.ifreejobalert.in by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to KPSC recruitment 2015 – 2016, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.