KPSC Asst. Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2016 – Apply online @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Asst. Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2016, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Department of Forest Ecology and Environment, Has been released a employment notification for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest. Total No. of Posts are 25. So, Those candidates who are seeking jobs in government sector and willing to work with this organisation and If you are fit in the eligibility criteria of KPSC (Which is mentioned below) than you must apply for it through the link which is mentioned below applicant may apply on or before 8th July 2016.
About KPSC (Summary)
KPSC is very well known organisation in India. KPSC is also known as Karnataka Public Service Commission. They Provide jobs in all Government sectors. They conducts many exams every year on all grade like Grade A, B, C and D. Many of lac of candidates were applied for these Posts but few of deserving candidates to get opportunity to work with KPSC. So, If you are eligible than you must apply for this post.
All Information regarding KPSC Asst. Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2016 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application fee, How to apply (Step by Step Procedure), Important Dates to remember and some useful and Important link are mentioned below.
KPSC Asst. Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2016 – Apply online @ kpsc.kar.nic.in Details –
- Name of the organisation : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of the Post : Asst. Conservator of Forest
- Total No. of Posts : 25
- Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Asst. Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2016 : 25 Posts
Age Limit : Applicant age should be in between 18 to 30 years and For GM. 33 years for 2A or 2B or 3A or 3B and for SC/ ST/ CAT1 candidates age should not more than 35 years.
Educational Qualification : Applicant must be possess B.Sc or B.Sc in Forestry or have done Bachelor of Science or Engineering.
Application fee : For General category candidate they have to psy Rs 300/- and for SC/ ST/ CAT1 candidates have to pay Rs 25/- only. Candidate should pay their application fee through e-payment.
How to apply for KPSC Asst. Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2016
Interested and eligible candoidates may apply online through the official webportal of KPSC that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 9th June 2016 to 8th July 2016 by 11:45 PM.
Step by Step procedure to apply online
- First of all candidate have to carry their valid email ID and scanned copies of photograph and Documents.
- Now Log in to “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in” or click on the link which is given below.
- Now Search for “Click Here to apply online for 25 posts of Asst Conservator of Forest” and Click on it
- Now fill your all details, upload your photograph, documents and payment details and Submit the application form.
- Now Take a print out of application form for further use in future.
Important Dates to remember
- Opening Date to apply online : 9th June 2016
- Last Date for applying online : 8th July 2016
- Last Date of Payment : 9th July 2016
Hope our readers are able to get all important details about KPSC Asst. Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2016 post and related Jobs Recruitment of 2016. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.