- 1 KPSC Excise Guard Notification 2017
- 2 KPSC Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 2.1 KPSC Recruitment 2017 Required Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2 Required Age Limit :
- 2.3 How To Apply KPSC Excise Guard SI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form 2017
- 2.4 Related Posts
KPSC Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 Notification KPSC Vacancy Released for Excise Guard & Sub Inspector Jobs 2017 with 1180 Vacancy Jobs at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in..
KPSC Excise Guard Notification 2017
KPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced employment news of this week for a post of Excise Guard, Excise Sub Inspector. A total number of 1180 vacancies they are having so aspirant who is interested should apply online application form through its official website i.e.www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Kindly refer to its official notification released on its site before registering yourself. The last date to fill application form is 30th March 2017 so if interested kindly register yourself before that.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is shortly known as KPSC was established on 18th May 1951. Its central office is located in Mysore. They conduct various competitive exams for their recruitment as part of their selection process. They mainly conduct written test & personal interview as part of their selection round. Organization releases recruitment notification when there is need of employment & empty space has been created. As recently they had released it for a post of KPSC Excise Guard & Excise Sub Inspector Post Vacancy Jobs 2017.
Click Here For : ESIC Recruitment 2017
KPSC Sub Inpector Jobs 2017 Notification
- Name of the Department : Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Name of the Examination : KPSC Examination 2017
- Name of the Posts : Excise Guard, Excise Sub Inspector
- Total Number of the Posts : 1180 Vacancies
- Jobs Location : Bangalore
- Starting Date of Submit Application Form : Started
- Last date to Submit Application Form : 30th March 2017
- Expected KPSC Exam Date : 30/04/2017 To 07/05/2017 (Expected)
- Job Category : Government Jobs
- Notification Released Through : KPSC Notification 2017
- Official Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 Notification
Candidate those who has completed their Qualification & were looking for the Upcoming govt. jobs 2017. then we have brought good news for all of them. According to a latest notification released by KPSC they had announced Latest job notification 2017 for total 1180 vacancies to fill jobs in KPSC Excise Guard & Sub Inspector Jobs 2017 Notification.
Apply Now : Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017
Check Here : Upcoming Government Jobs 2017-18 (20,00,000 Vacancies Released)
All Those applicants who are Waiting Govt. Jobs Online Form For The Karnataka PSC Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Karnataka PSC Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Karnataka PSC Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Required Eligibility Criteria
Required Educational Qualification :
- A candidate who has completed their 10th/ 12th & Graduation.
- 10th Pass.
- 12th Pass
Required Age Limit :
- Minimum age limit of aspirant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of aspirant should not be more than 26 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to a candidate who belongs to a reserved category according to government norms.
Required Age Limit For Excise Guard Post :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 26 Years
Required Age Limit For Excise Sub Inspector Post :
- Minimum age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 26 Years
Selection Process :
- Selection of Candidates will be made on Written Test with syllabus of Specific Paper & General Paper.
Required Application Fee :
- All the Applicants who belong to General Category they have to pay Rs 300/- as application Fee.
- All the Applicants who belong to Reserved Category they have to pay Rs. 150/- as Application Fee.
- For More details regarding Application Fee refer to official notification.
Monthly Pay Scale Or Salary Slab :
- Kindly refer to its official notification for detailed information about pay scale.
Check Here : Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment 2017 (50,000 Teaching Jobs Released)
How To Apply KPSC Excise Guard SI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form 2017
- Aspirants who are interested in this job post should refer to its official notification first.
- Search for latest recruitment news announced by KPSC.
- Click on that link.
- Kindly refer to its official notification first before applying online application form.
- Fill application form make sure that any mistake doesn’t occur.
- Pay your application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of KPSC Excise Guard Notification 2017 Released : 28th February 2017
- Starting Date of KPSC Online Application Form : 28th February 2017
- Last Date of Application Form submission : 30th March 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application Fees Or Examination Fee : 30th April 2017
- Date of the Excise Sub Inspector Examination : 30th April 2017 (Expected)
- Date of the Excise Guard Examination : 7th May 2017 (Expected)
Important & Use Full Link :
KPSC Excise Guard Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Get latest updates related to KPSC Excise Guard Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 for that you need to bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D. So, that you will get regular updates related to it & if you are having any query then kindly share it via below given comment box & my team member will back to you as early as possible.