KPD Recruitment 2015 notification and online application form to fill up for 320 Vacancies of Warder Post at www.kpdonline.in.
KPD Wardan Recruitment 2015: High command of Karnataka Prisons Department has decided to appoint eligible staff for Wardan vacancy. On that basis authority member has released employment notification and invited qualified candidates to fill online application form for 320 posts whose link is made available at official site www.kpdonline.in.
The Karnataka Prisons Department has fully provides of the state governments. The superlative court of India in its judgments on various aspects of prison administration. As prisons is integral part of the Criminal Justice system. The motive of the imprisonment aims to prevent crimes. The government even needs helpers to protect, safe guard prisoners indulging prisoners in various activities.
Recently authority member of department has released big advertisement as KPD vacancies 2015 in employment news or rojgar samachar. This job recruitment updates bring great opportunity for all those candidates who have passed their matriculation from recognized board. Candidates who were looking form latest govt jobs in Karnataka have to fill online form with all correct information and submit it before last date of accepting i.e. 28/07/2015.
Candidates who were showing their interest in this recruitment procedure are advised to refer all important following mentioned details such as academic qualification, salary, age limitation, application procedure etc.
Every Year Karnataka Prisons Department releases an employment notification for various posts so those candidates who are seeking and willing to work with this organisation so candidates keep visiting regularly for further updates.
KPD Recruitment 2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 320 post
Name of the Posts: Warder
- Reserved for Non-Local Applicants: 261 Posts
- Reserved for Local Applicants: 51 Posts
Eligible Criteria for KPD Wardar Jobs 2015:
- Candidates must be completed SSLC/ 10th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized Institute or Board.
- Candidates should have minimum age 20 year & maximum age 26 year as on 28th July, 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per norms of state government.
- For Unreserved Category candidates should have to pay Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved Category candidates must be pay Rs. 100/-.
- Note: Application fees must be paid in State Bank of Mysore and Bank Challan for the Respective Bank.
- The candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Fitness Test and Personal Interview.
Procedure to fill KPD Online Application Form 2015:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Prisons Department.
- Click on below given link and download official notification.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Click on below given apply online link.
- Fill all necessary details in application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit application form and take print out of it.
Important Date Should Keep in Mind:
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: 29th June, 2015
- Last Date for submitting online application form: 28th July, 2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 29th July, 2015.
Official Website: www.kpdonline.in
Applicants who are going to apply for KPD Recruitment 2015 they will apply till 28th July, 2015 by using above mentioned links. Before applying you would need to read of notification details and eligible criteria. During applying if you have any doubt then solve your problem by visiting the website. Candidates who want to get latest updates about recruitment can visit here.